Off-season program - Phase 5

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Gage Wilcox has season (maybe career ending) injury. He has not been seen at practices for at least the last 4 practices. Im not sure what the details of the injury are but he won't be playing this season at a minimum.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
We’ll be improved, but we aren’t competing for any championships.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015

Gamble’s transfer really hurts. Looking at 247’s portal list, there’s only one TE on the market right now, Larry Hodges from Tampa who is leaving scUM. He was a 3* and looks undersized, more H-back size, maybe.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Gamble’s transfer really hurts. Looking at 247’s portal list, there’s only one TE on the market right now, Larry Hodges from Tampa who is leaving scUM. He was a 3* and looks undersized, more H-back size, maybe.

I think we are after this guy.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Unfortunately if he’s a warm body that fits the size profile, we’re probably gonna be in on him. We’re kinda in “beggars can’t be choosers” mode

He was a highly sought after recruit out of high school who hasn't played much due to injuries. He really is still just potential at this point. Nothing different between him and a high school recruit except for eligibility remaining.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Danny said he is blown away with what Napier and his staff are doing. He also basically said from what he has seen of Anthony Richardson, he is a bad@$$! There sure are a lot of great players hanging around practices now. Hasn't been like that since Meyer was here.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Danny said he is blown away with what Napier and his staff are doing. He also basically said from what he has seen of Anthony Richardson, he is a bad@$$! There sure are a lot of great players hanging around practices now. Hasn't been like that since Meyer was here.

No endorsement like DW. Still the best Gator ever.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
So very blessed for the Gators to have had (& still have) Danny Weurfell and Tim Tebow ---amazing grace.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I remember the day I heard SOS was leaving. Crazy as it sounds I felt like my heart sank and it couldnt be true. I was like now what? Anyone else remember that day?

We lost a Florida ICON...I was ecstatic when he first arrived as the HBC.

AND was sick when we did not bring him back as HBC...

"Needed to Interview?"

REALLY...I would have said, "Did you read the my name over the Swamp?"..."That's my #$%^&*@ interview"

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.