***Official 2019 Prediction Thread***

How many losses for the Gators this year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Oscar the G

Nov 7, 2018
Anytime there's a "prediction" thread it's REGULAR SEASON only. When you see an article about predicted wins and 'over/under' totals it's about the REGULAR SEASON. We all assume we'll make a bowl game - like we did in 2013 & 2017. So, stop adding a bowl game - you don't even know who the opponent will be! How can you predict a win or loss if you don't know who we'll be playing?? Bunch of f*cking amateurs around here!
Mullen has never lost a bowl game as head coach at UF. might as well just tack on another W.

Oscar the G

Nov 7, 2018
I picked 3. Our redzone defense was bad last year. Our safety play leaves a lot to be desired,
and Grantham is predictable as hell. It's not difficult to isolate a mismatch with Stiner and or Taylor
inside the 20. Even a bonehead like Chaney knew that. It costs us in that one,.
I thought Chaney went after McWilliams?

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

He did, often. But he also ran the identical TE pass play 3 times in a row for like 20 yards a clip. Fortunately, he's a moron and stopped on his own because we had no one who could cover Nauta or any decent TE(see the opening drives in the USce game 2 weeks later...also a moron who stopped throwing to the TE).

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

He did frequently. But the dagger came on the smash corner about 8 minutes or so left to make it a two score game.
It was called knowing we would be in man with our safety (Stiner) in a mismatch on one of their receivers. The good
news is Mcwilliams probably won't be playing much in crunch time this season. The bad news is we still play safeties that aren't
worth a lick in man.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
I predict ur gonna bytch a lot.
giphy.gif

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Damn Donkey. You think we’re losing 4 games?

Gulfstream

Founding Member
Mr. Breeze
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Anytime there's a "prediction" thread it's REGULAR SEASON only. When you see an article about predicted wins and 'over/under' totals it's about the REGULAR SEASON. We all assume we'll make a bowl game - like we did in 2013 & 2017. So, stop adding a bowl game - you don't even know who the opponent will be! How can you predict a win or loss if you don't know who we'll be playing?? Bunch of f*cking amateurs around here!

Looks like my prediction is already coming true.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Damn Donkey. You think we’re losing 4 games?
Im in between 4 and 5. Three that I "expect" and the two stupid losses to undertalented teams that Mullinz has every season.

We got luck A LOT las year and still went 3-3 in a bad SEC East. Usually you pay the next year for getting extra lucky the year before (see Tinerc 99 or Chimp 2013.)

However, recognizing my tendency to be pessimistic, I went with four losses.

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018

You don't know me!! :)

I have the same 50% chance of being right as you do!

MissouriGator

Aug 30, 2014
IF we stay healthy (and out of trouble), then I think we go into LSU undefeated. That will most likely be a night game and it will be a tough one.
Oh yeah, there's USCe...Perhaps a "trap game," but then there's the "Chimp Factor." Not worried about them at all.
I think we beat Ugly because we can, we want it more, we need it, and this is the year to reestablish dominance.
We will score points in that game; the question revolves around our defense. I think we get it done.
Mizzou is our next challenge. They return most of their starting talent--but their success hinges on the development and adaptability of Kelly Bryant. Will he adapt and become a playmaker in their offense? He will have several games to "gel" with his team before we play them. This is definitely one where Grantham needs to earn his money.
And let's hope that this isn't one of those 11 am (central time) starts. I think a 2:30 start or even a night game favors us.
Of course, f$u is trash and it's going to be fun blowing them out in The Swamp.
So what, 10-2...11-1?
It's possible, and if we stay healthy (particularly the O line and Defense), we might just find ourselves in a fight for the playoffs.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
10-2 because I think this team will be an improvement from last year's team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.