***Official 2019 Prediction Thread***

How many losses for the Gators this year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
The second half of the season would have been a freaking disaster under Franks.

Yeah, I'm not debating that. Unless he had some sort of awakening the way he did late 2018, we weren't going anywhere with FF this season. And the data of the first few games just don't support him doing so. I was one of his biggest supporters, but that's just reality.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
FF ruins our season. Funny how he saved the previous one pretty much. We lost a decent running option with him and that would have opened up the passing a little more AND given the RBs a little more room. Im sure the stats prove me wrong. We lost a decent option when Trask came in but I thought Trask ran well a few times. I have told lots of folks if Trask ran a 4.5 we kicckkk asssss and maybe beat UGA.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
FF ruins our season. Funny how he saved the previous one pretty much. We lost a decent running option with him and that would have opened up the passing a little more AND given the RBs a little more room. Im sure the stats prove me wrong. We lost a decent option when Trask came in but I thought Trask ran well a few times. I have told lots of folks if Trask ran a 4.5 we kicckkk asssss and maybe beat UGA.
We won games last year in spite of Franks, not because of him.

I know every athlete that has worn the orange and blue is perfect to you. I hear even you and Jamar Hornsby are still good friends on Facebook.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
We won games last year in spite of Franks, not because of him.
thank you for that clarification. I had no idea the insignificance of the QB in a Mullen offense (or SOS for that matter) until you showed me
the light........
51556069-vintage-tone-old-retro-edison-light-bulb-with-dim-light.jpg
.....even old people can learn new stuff.............HIGH FIVE!!!!!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
thank you for that clarification. I had no idea the insignificance of the QB in a Mullen offense (or SOS for that matter) until you showed me
the light........
51556069-vintage-tone-old-retro-edison-light-bulb-with-dim-light.jpg
.....even old people can learn new stuff.............HIGH FIVE!!!!!
I notice you didn’t deny staying in contact with Hornsby. I remember you once telling us that he was simply “misunderstood”.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
But my hypothetical is what everyone based their picks on when the thread was started. The issue of FF starting over Trask is my other big coaching concern this season unless FF just practices better than Trask who is the kind of guy that’s just ok in training, but balls out in actual combat.

Don’t get sassy with me, mister.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Franks would have been a disaster with this years Oline. But I expected, as many of us did, better performance out of Franks and an Oline that improved as the year went along. So if we got through the first few I expected us to only lose 2.
Football (games/seasons) NEVER play out how anybody expects.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
If Franks doesn't get hurt, we lose to UK, Auburn, South Carolina, and Mizzou, and are playing in the Belk or Music City Bowl, oddly enough, against an opponent equal to UVA.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not buying the, "...but I thought Franks would be starting," excuse for predicting more than two losses. I don't believe anyone would've increased their predicted number of wins if told that Franks was going to miss most of the season.
Ahhh yes, you know so much more than vegas, who said 4.5, that you know doubt bet your life savings on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator