Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We have no chance in this game.

no1g8r

Bringing Reason to the dumb masses
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2017
If TN plays like Florida usually does, and Florida plays like TN usually does, then we might win, unless it comes down to coaching decisions in the last 10 minutes of the game.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Tennessee is ranked. Golden never beats ranked teams. But he somehow beat a ranked Tennessee team last year so……who knows:dunno:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We’re probably not gonna win this game. But I don’t think it’s going to be a butt kicking. We ran into a pissed off Ole Miss. That happens in basketball.

I think it’ll be a good game

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
We’re probably not gonna win this game. But I don’t think it’s going to be a butt kicking. We ran into a pissed off Ole Miss. That happens in basketball.

That's what's frustrating. Imo we can beat anyone. We showed that vs UK. We have the talent but we are not a cohesive unit and we can't hit free throws. Wed have 1 loss if we shot say...75% from free throws imo

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
That's what's frustrating. Imo we can beat anyone. We showed that vs UK. We have the talent but we are not a cohesive unit and we can't hit free throws. Wed have 1 loss if we shot say...75% from free throws imo
That’s been an issue with our teams for about the last seven or eight years. I don’t understand it.

The only thing that I can think of is that the majority of players that we’ve been getting have been really good athletes, but not great shooters?

BD always had dudes that could shoot the lights out in the gym.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
That’s been an issue with our teams for about the last seven or eight years. I don’t understand it.

The only thing that I can think of is that the majority of players that we’ve been getting have been really good athletes, but not great shooters?

BD always had dudes that could shoot the lights out in the gym.
Then there's Walter clayton who suddenly becomes a worse FT shooter when he's been clutch all his freaking life

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

I hope you are right......

sminings

Lifetime Member
Nov 27, 2017
They will need to win the rebounding battle by double figures and play solid 3pt defense. TN cannot shoot > 45% from the field or anything above 35% from downtown for us to stand a chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.