Gator Basketball ***Official Basketball Game Thread: Gators vs #5 TN***

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
ALL I ASK FOR IS A TOP 35 TEAM THAT MAKES THE BIG DANCE.
Taylor Not Replying GIF by VH1

no1g8r

Bringing Reason to the dumb masses
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2017
Florida loses by 19, 85-66. Knecht finishes with 39 points and gets pulled after launching a couple of wild prayers to try to break 40. One bright spot for the Gators is going 21/25 at the FT line for 84%. Not enough to cover the sub 30% FG shooting when TN shot over 50% from the floor.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We have no chance in this game.
Let’s talk sometime about your bookie. With info like this post, I’ll need to consult with you before making any wagers. They beat our brains out. We looked like at best an “outside looking in” NIT team.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Damnit. I hate that they cant get one of these games. UT is damned good. I think right now that UT Ole piss and UK are top ten teams or better. Our damned luck when we finally get a lot of talent. and thought the game was at 7 cause it said so on espn. Then i swear they changed it........oh well got our aszzes whipped anyway.

Fodderwing

Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Damnit. I hate that they cant get one of these games. UT is damned good. I think right now that UT Ole piss and UK are top ten teams or better. Our damned luck when we finally get a lot of talent. and thought the game was at 7 cause it said so on espn. Then i swear they changed it........oh well got our aszzes whipped anyway.

Do you get your news via telegraph or carrier pigeon?

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Seems my like it’s been 20 years since we won at TBA. Hats off to you guys that watched im done with hoops until Scottie is tarred and feathered out of Gainesville . We aren’t a serious program . If we were he would’ve been fired before hiring toddy goldy

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Do you get your news via telegraph or carrier pigeon?
I was going to pu food at 5:45 looked at the guide on tv and it said (I swear) Uf vs UT at 7 on espn. When I got home It was changed. Maybe Im losing my mind. Actually our local county weekly paper is Called the Telegraph.

Fodderwing

Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
I was going to pu food at 5:45 looked at the guide on tv and it said (I swear) Uf vs UT at 7 on espn. When I got home It was changed. Maybe Im losing my mind. Actually our local county weekly paper is Called the Telegraph.
Create a Facebook account and "follow" the Gator sports team pages and keep up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.