Gator Basketball ***Official Basketball Game Thread: Gators vs #5 TN***

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
I'm finding it hard to care about anything sports related anymore. Outside of high school sports. The dollar has ruined it

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
I'm finding it hard to care about anything sports related anymore. Outside of high school sports. The dollar has ruined its
No, our cowbell AD and dikhead AD emeritus have ruined it. It’s only the loser programs that are complaining. The winning programs seem to be adapting just fine.

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
You mean the sport 10% of America cares about?
You might want to rethink your numbers there Jay

asked whether they were fans of 13 sports.” Forty-four percent of respondents said that they were “fans of the NFL.” In “second place” was baseball, with 31%, followed by college football at 29%, the NBA at 24%, and college basketball at 23%.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Huh? I'm talking about how there's nobody that goes to a team because they want to now. It's NFL/NBA lite. NiL and more so the transfer portal have destroyed college sports.
You Dont Get It Over Your Head GIF

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You might want to rethink your numbers there Jay

asked whether they were fans of 13 sports.” Forty-four percent of respondents said that they were “fans of the NFL.” In “second place” was baseball, with 31%, followed by college football at 29%, the NBA at 24%, and college basketball at 23%.

I think he was referring to college baseball. I didn’t see where you listed the percentage for the college game.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Don't forget that this was a massive revenge game for UT vs UF because we TRASHED them last year when they came to our place riding high and looking unbeatable. Rough showing for our guys but we gotta make shots and defend better. We did great vs Ark who we have had a very tough time against because of their coach. We trashed Ark and Musselman and fell flat on the road. Have to man up and nut up in our next game

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Our schedule should get a bit easier in February. I thought we would go 4-4 in January and hopefully get to 10-8 in conference play.

Golden is just not experienced enough to beat these experienced coaches on a regular basis. Will he be a good coach some day. Probably, but I am just tired of the experiments we are doing with inexperienced coaches on the Gator's dime.

Cut our losses and get Dusty May this year?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.