Gator Basketball ***Official BBALL Thread*** F$U @ UF

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Remember when I said I think we might have a good one last spring and ox trashed me for liking golden but hating Napier even tho both had bad records?

Pepperage Farm remembers. :grin:

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Remember when I said I think we might have a good one last spring and ox trashed me for liking golden but hating Napier even tho both had bad records?

Pepperage Farm remembers. :grin:
The jury is still out. We have a tough schedule and play a lot of quality teams. We are going to struggle if we keep turning it over 20 times, missing a lot of free throws, and fouling the way we do. Our biggest culprits when it comes to turnovers are Samuels, Kugel, and Condon. Someone inform Samuels and Condon to stop trying to perform crossovers against guards. What the hell is that? They are 6'10 and look like they are in slo-motion when trying that stuff.

Grumbler

Lifetime Member
Nov 24, 2017
The jury is still out. We have a tough schedule and play a lot of quality teams.
No question, there'll be some bumps. But it's great to see a coach who sees a year in the league, decides what is needed to compete and goes out to the portal and gets it.

Other thing is likely regression to the mean with free throws... this team probably will be a shooting better than 61% by the end of the year.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
No question, there'll be some bumps. But it's great to see a coach who sees a year in the league, decides what is needed to compete and goes out to the portal and gets it.

Other thing is likely regression to the mean with free throws... this team probably will be a shooting better than 61% by the end of the year.
What I really like is seeing us up by 30 against a rival and quality opponent and our HC about to lose it on someone for a turn over or bad pass. It's been at least a DECADE since we had that type of passion and investment in a HC. I'm telling y'all, golden is gonna be solid.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Impressed by the Samuel guy. Great game To kick the noles ass

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
LOL we aren’t even going to make the tourney this year. No one is going to be hyping Golden at the end of the season.

I just wish you would come out and say it . You want Todd Golden dead .

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Animated GIF

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Post-Donovan basketball turned me apathetic. I don't care enough to want him dead. I just don't have any expectations he's going to do a damn thing.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Post-Donovan basketball turned me apathetic. I don't care enough to want him dead. I just don't have any expectations he's going to do a damn thing.
have you not seen this team We have bigs we have guards we have depth. They pass well. Golden is doing an excellent job of putting the team together and getting us players WE have to have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator