***OFFICIAL COTTON BOWL GAME THREAD: UF vs Oklahoma***; Houston talks trash

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
There's some good news and bad news here. The bad news is Oklahoma's likely to break it off in us. The good news is that it's alot less embarrassing being skull ****ed by Oklahoma than North Carolina.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
And Muscrat has probably bursted a brain artery complaining and wondering how in the hell can I be fired when I led my squad to a bowl game? :lmao2:

The only people that defended him when he got fired opted out...ironically the defenders that did stopped defending anyone the last few games...leading to him getting fired

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
There's some good news and bad news here. The bad news is Oklahoma's likely to break it off in us. The good news is that it's alot less embarrassing being skull ****ed by Oklahoma than North Carolina.

The positive for us is that OU doesn't play defense either, so If Trask plays, we'll still move the ball fairly easily on them. That's pretty much where the positives end.

NovaGator

Dec 10, 2015
Somebody need to tell that committee that there is an unwritten rule
stating only the SEC is allowed to have more than 1 team in the playoffs.
Who would have ever though the ACC would pull it off.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Yeah, surprised someone on the committee didn't go for the Trask vs king drama in the orange bowl. Have we ever played in the Cotton Bowl? It's a rare opportunity for the Gators, so not completely a bad thing, if you're not crying over spilled milk.

Also, I got cousins in Dallas who went to ou, but Uncle Mike is still a Gator, so I hope to hear about some family smack during the game. I just hope my uncle gets the last word.

committee doesn’t pick NY6 games I believe bowls have the options after auto tie ins are done

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
scUM playing in the deeznutz bowl? Seems about right. Bet the farm on Okie State.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Somebody need to tell that committee that there is an unwritten rule
stating only the SEC is allowed to have more than 1 team in the playoffs.
Who would have ever though the ACC would pull it off.

Again, the committee didn’t demand the SEC’s two division winners play makeup games. In fact, they were already saying OhSt had done enough with 5 total wins. The SEC was set to have two teams in if they employ some basic common sense. . Not surprisingly, the people in Birmingham aren’t very bright. The other conferences were. That’s the difference.

Btw, they got two in 2017(Ala, uga).

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator