Gator Basketball ***Official Game Thread BBALL*** CRUSHES #12 AUB 81-65

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
Great team performance and win
Gators never really let up until the last 3 minutes when we were comfortably ahead and in no danger of losing (plus, the refs weren't calling anything against Auburn).

Good offensive shooting and great on the boards on defense to limit them defensively. Think we benefited from Auburn having an off shooting night as a team, but I'll definitely take it.

Finally, fuch Bruce Pearl.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I have never seen such a whiny group of cry babies. They needed diapers. They were in the refs ears all game nonstop. I’m glad we humiliated them.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
One of those games. Auburn looked like shttt but we play better in Gville. Our guards were way better than theirs. Our bigs just intimidated theirs. Sometimes these games happen but Jesus, Walter and Pullen are amazing at times. And our Aussie boy is fearless and gonna be a starter on their national team if he wants to be one day. Its great we FINALLY have some good gator news. My buddy said our gals beat Mich, in softball yesterday. Maybe our baseball and softball will do great the next few months. I really believe this basketball team can win some NCAA tournament games. Neutral courts and our guard and and bigs and depth. I really hope they get a chance to play in it.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
For the retards down voting this post....it's the reverse psychology post, hence the
:suspect2: emote

Dumbasses :lol:
Sarcastic Uh Huh GIF by GIPHY Studios 2021

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.