Gator Basketball ***Official Game Thread BBALL*** Florida at Tennessee

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
Lewis misses his 3rd FT and Locke hits the side of the backboard on an open 3pter
I wonder if Lewis can run track or play tennis? It's tough to watch a guy who, most of the time, is probably the best athlete on the floor but is just not a good basketball player. He looks lost most of the time and can't manufacture offense for himself to save his life.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Come on man. Billy Donovan didn’t win a National Championship until about his 10th year at Florida. I’m not saying Mike White is Billy Donovan but going by your logic Florida should have fired Billy Donovan before he would have won 2 National Championships here.
He's a mediocre coach that has produced mediocre results.
Screenshot_20210307-143948_Chrome.jpg

I don't see an improving trend line.
I see side ways.
He's peaked.
Time to move on.

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
I wonder if Lewis can run track or play tennis? It's tough to watch a guy who, most of the time, is probably the best athlete on the floor but is just not a good basketball player. He looks lost most of the time and can't manufacture offense for himself to save his life.
He's the biggest disappointment to me on the team this year.

DRapp

Sep 6, 2014
He's a mediocre coach that has produced mediocre results.

I don't see an improving trend line.
I see side ways.
He's peaked.
Time to move on.

Mediocre coaches don’t get to the NCAA Tourny 4 out of 5 possible years when we get there again this year. And actually Florida would have made it last year also if not for the post season being cancelled.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Mediocre coaches don’t get to the NCAA Tourny 4 out 5 possible years. And actually Florida would have made it last year also if not for the post season being cancelled.
You keep believing in mediocrity. That's your prerogative

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I'd like to read about next season. Who will be playing next year?
Any chants of us being better? At least will we be a team playing better at ball handling?

How does one coach accumulate so many players with so much talent that continue to need so much improvement?

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
I'd like to read about next season. Who will be playing next year?
Any chants of us being better? At least will we be a team playing better at ball handling?

How does one coach accumulate so many players with so much talent that continue to need so much improvement?
Again see Reggie Lewis. I see regression in all phases. Why would it be different for the guard play?

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Sorry, but you need to look up the definition of mediocre. Mike white has had a winning record every year as the head coach of Florida.
"Winning record" is a pretty low bar, don't you think?

no1g8r

Bringing Reason to the dumb masses
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2017
It’s a moot point. Mike White isn’t getting fired this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator