Gator Basketball ***Official Game Thread BBALL*** Florida vs LSU

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
Good Lord we're terrible at the FT line

Not really, but certain transfers UF took last year have a history of missing FTs. One of them a career 62.5% FT shooter took the first 4 tonight and missed 3 of 4.

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
About the only positive thing going for us is the fact that 2 LSU starters have 3 fouls going into the 2nd half.

...that's it. That's really all there is.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
About the only positive thing going for us is the fact that 2 LSU starters have 3 fouls going into the 2nd half.

...that's it. That's really all there is.

Well, if this were not a Mike White coached team and maybe even his team I would say:

1. We won't shoot that poorly from the arc in the second half.

2. We won't shoot that poorly from the FT line in the second half unless our poor percentage FT guys keep getting fouled.

3. LSU won't shoot 50% from the arc for the game.

But then again it is a Mike White coached team so who knows.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
I said we'd be 0-3 in this stretch and looking like I was right. This team will never-NEVER come close to a championship with white.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
I said we'd be 0-3 in this stretch and looking like I was right. This team will never-NEVER come close to a championship with white.

You have to wonder what White says to teams during time outs. Nothing ever seems to change after them.

BTW, one big plus until this year was Mike White's inbound playes under UF's basket. Now we can barely get the ball in to a double teamed guy with no place to go. What happened? Was that all his assistants?

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
LSU blowin us up, no surprise there, 0-3 here we come and MW in HUGE trouble. I said before the UGA game that Mullen would be GONE and it looks like we are going down the same path with MW and he will be GONE after this season if not during the season cause its going to get REALLY bad in conference and I mean like 4-14 to end the season

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Wow now we are getting some foul calls with MW yelling at the refs the last several minutes. Only down 3 now but LSU will extend to 20 soon like teams usually do to us every game.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
we do this every game, we get down big and then battle back to within 2 points and then lose big. Not a jinx, its a tried and true formula every game for 7 years now. MW will not survive the season as the losses pile up bigger than ever before under him. Strick will be ready to move on

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.