Gator Basketball ***Official Game Thread BBALL*** SEC Tourney - UF comes back against A&M

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I just envisioned an alternate universe where we’re on year 9 of the Mike White experience

puke GIF

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
First team to score, 90+ points in back-to-back tourney games since ‘96 Kentucky.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He doesnt take the air out of the ball and try to run clock until the final minute
He’s just a great tactician. I was a little worried about him letting huge leads slip in the middle of the season.

He said (after last game) exactly what I’ve been harping on and all these threads. Get the lead and don’t take your foot off their throat.

These kids have gotten the message.

And they don’t give up.

The ball movement is really beautiful. We have incredible size on the interior and really good shooters on this team. The one thing they could really work on with the off-season is making more crisp passes. A lot of times their passes are slightly lackadaisical and very physical defenses stymie this offense.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
If we win tomorrow do we make it as high as a 4 seed? If we lose are we a 5 or a 6?

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
If we win tomorrow do we make it as high as a 4 seed? If we lose are we a 5 or a 6?
I think we're a 5 or 6 either way.
We might squeeze out a 5 if we win but, Most likely a 6.
Damn, I can't imagine a 5.
That it's even a possibility........Wow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.