***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Florida vs FAU***

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
Anyone saying the D played better: it was a wiLLLLLLLLie offense. Ain't nothing changed with our D

Last edited:

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Feverishly posting to Gatorchatter…

1169b6b1e54bed3444c3949050cd6711.jpg

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Power running and vertical passing looked pretty good to me. But I’m with you, the key to the equation is dumping Mullinz. As an aside, it’s obvious to anyone but Nads apparently that his sideways offense needs a freak like Richardson. I feel bad for EJ but what has to be done eventually should be done immediately.

While I agree with your comment, we all know EJ is running out there first next week…and the week after…and the week after that.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Mullen looks and acts like he's lost on Fantasy Island, He knows he doesn't have Fan support and can't understand why the Fan's don't recognize his Brilliance...... He's lost and it shows.

Just a very average Coach who thinks he's better than he is....... As someone said, "you are what your record says you are."

That would be the late, great Dennis Green

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

I disagree.
The gator standard has been modified, our goal each season is to get invited to the Birmingham Bowl and we appear to be right on track.

I am not kidding, the contract extensions of Mullen and White this off-season are proof that excellence is no longer part of our lexicon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.