***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Florida vs FAU***

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
shtttt I hate it when we lose...........fck this bllshtt............wait till next year...............
You should see pretty well that a ****ing fat sticking ass DWAG is still the DC and still coaching like a fat stinking ass DWAG.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
HE LITERALLY SAID IT WAS A BAD READ at the half time interview. The fact that you can't listen isn't my fault. He didn't not say there was confusion or he ran his own play, wrong play whatever.
Except Emory stood back there a few times looking at the wr too long and then would force the throw. he had the yips and lost confidence.
You should see pretty well that a ****ing fat sticking ass DWAG is still the DC and still coaching like a fat stinking ass DWAG.
You hate grantham. You have a Todd voodoo doll. he is gonna coach the def. this year. Rum is your/our friend.............

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You hate grantham. ..
I hate all DWAGS.

Because I am a Gator.

75f7a337e9fd03.gif

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
I hate dogs until they are in orange and blue and I guess that Dan being a dog for so long in Starkvegas also qualifies for you..........

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
For the season:

EJ
600 plus yards rushing / 2500 yards passing

Bowman, Pierce & Lingard
500 plus yards rushing

The defense is going to be dominant this year. You heard it here first!
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

That's a whole lot of moonshine talking.

Fourth version, same as the third, second and first verse.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
running blocking was fine when Emory was on the field. I think we averaged six or seven yards per plays.

for the millionth time, the problem was Mullins calling option runs with Trash on the field, period.
This guy right, as always.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Richardson has me excited. Did we ever throw to a TE? Toney and Pitts left a HUGE hole for sure..........i HATE our rivals way more than any coach..........do we have a 420lb def tackle?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I hate dogs until they are in orange and blue and I guess that Dan being a dog for so long in Starkvegas also qualifies for you..........
See! I knew you would come around.

THIS is why I've stuck with you all these years.

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Mullen looks and acts like he's lost on Fantasy Island, He knows he doesn't have Fan support and can't understand why the Fan's don't recognize his Brilliance...... He's lost and it shows.

Just a very average Coach who thinks he's better than he is....... As someone said, "you are what your record says you are."

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.