***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Florida vs FSU***

How many yards will UF rush for against FSU?

• 49 or less

Votes: 5 4.9%
  • 50-99

Votes: 30 29.1%
  • 100-149

Votes: 51 49.5%
  • 150-199

Votes: 14 13.6%
  • 200+

Votes: 3 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Let me asking you guys something:

Is this really a game we should worry about? Obviously I know they're playing somewhat better the last 4 weeks, but is it all just smoke and mirrors? It's going to be a night game in the Swamp. It's just hard for me to believe that we're going to have to do anything extraordinary to beat them and have a great night in the Swamp. Anybody else have any different thoughts?

200.gif

GatorAuthor

Bringing Prestige Worldwide
Feb 24, 2016
Well, you can't say f a g g o t.

No, and why would u want to? We’d be better off by showing respect and compassion for all people (except Noles and Dawgs of course). OK, I know rules are different on forums, but I would draw the line at bigotry. Others may differ, and that’s fine. It’s a (relatively?) free GCMB!

Sorry if Destin isn’t redneck. I shouldn’t have extrapolated from the poster’s comment.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
No, and why would u want to? We’d be better off by showing respect and compassion for all people (except Noles and Dawgs of course). OK, I know rules are different on forums, but I would draw the line at bigotry. Others may differ, and that’s fine. It’s a (relatively?) free GCMB!

Sorry if Destin isn’t redneck. I shouldn’t have extrapolated from the poster’s comment.
Referring to any place in the panhandle as redneck is perfectly acceptable.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

Redneck Riviera?

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
so glad I clicked on this thread..........elites and homos and rednecks on one page............law beat me to redneck riviera .............would read again for damned sure.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
sure looks like your run of the mill clown

Wilson-Marvin-768x960.jpg

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Just call me a redneck cracker from the Florida Panhandle. Oh, and a Florida graduate engineer, Air Force Command Pilot, MBA, and Son of the Confederacy and The Revolution. Proud to be 'merican.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.