***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Florida vs Georgia***

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Bullag8r;n95948 said:
I wonder if some of the posters on this board hate Muschamp more than they love the Gators.
Love the Gators. Some of us just think long term

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I wish Gary Danielson would stop talking about 20 yards by Murphy being our longest run in 3 years. Driskell had a 77 yarder against Vandy in 2012.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Well certainly congratulations are in order for the Florida Gators defeating a hated bitter rival, the Georgia Bulldogs. That being said I can't help but see the irony in this game. This was not a close win but a blowout of team that was heavily favored to do the same. A big win justifies and validates Jeremy Foley's irrational stubborn determination to keep Will Muxhamp as head coach. Until this game it looked like a done deal that the end of the season would warrant Muxhamp's forced departure. Now that outcome is in doubt. Yes, what a paradox this incredible win that could ultimately doom the Florida Gators for the upcoming years.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Homer J;n95952 said:
I wish Gary Danielson would stop talking about 20 yards by Murphy being our longest run in 3 years. Driskell had a 77 yarder against Vandy in 2012.

Yeah, I don't even remember Troy Murphy playing for us. :kick:

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Alvin York;n95953 said:
Well certainly congratulations are in order for the Florida Gators defeating a hated bitter rival, the Georgia Bulldogs. That being said I can't help but see the irony in this game. This was not a close win but a blowout of team that was heavily favored to do the same. A big win justifies and validates Jeremy Foley's irrational stubborn determination to keep Will Muxhamp as head coach. Until this game it looked like a done deal that the end of the season would warrant Muxhamp's forced departure. Now that outcome is in doubt. Yes, what a paradox this incredible win that could ultimately doom the Florida Gators for the upcoming years.

Go stick your head in the toilet looser.

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
Sep 5, 2014
Homer J;n95952 said:

Think he's talking about the Georgia game

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Will Muschamp is the guy that has been on life support. They code blue him in the ICU and pronounce him dead. Then they wheel him down to the morgue. As they are putting him away you hear from underneath the sheet in a faint voice, boom, M'fer. Honestly don't know what to think. But I'm going to enjoy this game and savor it. We'll deal with the WM fallout later.

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Alvin York;n95953 said:

yeah, kinda like Butch Jones. Oh that's right, he hasn't beat anybody yet.

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
EuroGator;n95934 said:
We're going to win this game. I'm confident of that. Now, let go of the disdain for Muschamp for a little while and enjoy the smell of burning bulldog!

:chomp:

Agreed! We just kicked the crap out of the Dawgs. Nobody, including me and the rest of this board, thought we would win. Enjoy it for one night.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Coach9;n95961 said:
Plenty of room left on the bandwagon if anyone is interested.
:hehehe:
Wasnt on the bandwagon in 2012. Doubt I'm getting on now

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
2ndAmend;n95963 said:
Da pumpers will rule the week....

I'm not a pumper or a hater. I'm a Gator trying to live in the real world which is sometimes rainy, sometimes cloudy, sometimes sunny and bright. :cool:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Homer J;n95952 said:

He said it was the longest run against Georgia in 3 years. Not overall.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Coach9;n95961 said:
Plenty of room left on the bandwagon if anyone is interested.
:hehehe:

Don't think so, one attaboy doesn't wipe out all the aw sh*ts we've endured the last 4 years.

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
I will definitely stfu this week and enjoy this, intresting how fooley was acting, oh well he is muschamp this week. Congrats and as always go gators

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
BTW, I hope Neal isn't seriously injured. I think he's a baller and important for our D backfield.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.