Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

QueenCityGator

University of Florida Alumnus
Aug 12, 2014
TAMU is starting a true freshman quarterback today (Hill was suspended). I doubt Sumlin is going to go super conservative, but it will still be interesting to compare their stats (in order to refute the excuse that true freshman quarterback's can't start).

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
QueenCityGator;n95656 said:
TAMU is starting a true freshman quarterback today (Hill was suspended). I doubt Sumlin is going to go super conservative, but it will still be interesting to compare their stats (in order to refute the excuse that true freshman quarterback's can't start).

The SEC has had some true freshman play decent at QB. I think Harris will be ready for this game.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Captain Sasquatch;n95630 said:
All we got to do today is win!

[video=youtube;kPgPrtOxvK4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPgPrtOxvK4[/video]

"What are waitin fer."

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
tumblr_m1kcyfK53F1qzzgmo.gif

Hotrod

Founding Member
R.I.P.
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Guys just watch the officials are going to screw us today. They want to keep all the teams at this point of the season in the running for the top four. Good teams can over come poor officiating but not this Florida team.

QueenCityGator

University of Florida Alumnus
Aug 12, 2014
I'll be at the Gator watch party (it's been a few weeks, but Treon's first start and Will's last game will make it worthwhile). I won't be posting, but look forward to checking out everyone's comments at halftime. Go Gators!

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Alright let's curb stomp these flea-bitten, dwag sh1t smelling, muschamp spawning, athens community college dill holes :chomp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.