***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Florida vs Missouri***

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I think we found out that starting a game thread 6 days before the game is bad luck.

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This week we make Missouri look like SEC East Champions and Mauk the Heisman Trophy contender...until Treon comes in and leads us to a 2nd half comeback win, 28-21.

ufgator2002

Bleeds Orange and Blue
Aug 11, 2014
GIGator;n80103 said:
If Muschamp is to be fired there's no benefit in playing in a bowl game.

I can not believe anyone who is a Gator fan would actually say this. It is crazy to ever have the mindset that we would rather lose and prove all of the naysayers right and get rid of a coach we don't like, rather than to win our games....especially a bowl game. No ones opinion is ever worth our team losing to prove a point...please tell me that is not what you meant..... dismounting soapbox now :whistle:

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
Sep 5, 2014
Hopefully will play them defensively like we played the 2nd half against Manziel. Compress pocket and maintain outside leverage. Make Mauk try to beat you from a pocket without throwing lanes.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I don't think the lizards will lose to Missouri in the Swamp. Before an avalanche of gracious good fellowship starts burying me why don't you ask my opinion about your chances to best them Dawgs.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n81714 said:
I don't think the lizards will lose to Missouri in the Swamp. Before an avalanche of gracious good fellowship starts burying me why don't you ask my opinion about your chances to best them Dawgs.

It's Mizzou week and you're wanting to talk about UGAly in the Mizzou game thread. Not to mention you're a Vol and you wonder why everyone busts your balls. But since you asked. No we don't want your opinion. Still waiting on your excuse thread from the UT game.

G8RNGA

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
I find myself going into games with the thought that we'll find a way to lose rather than finding a way to win. Sad, but true. I sat in the stands a few years ago and watched a mediocre Mizzou team beat us at home. Losing Homecoming games stink.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;n81545 said:
It would be cool if we scored more points

It would be really cool if we don't Muschamp and Driskel our way to another loss.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Phil Hecken ‏@PhilHecken

Tigers are white on white with shiny black helmet and chrome details via (http://www.garypinkel.com/mizzou-football-nike-uniform-combination-october-18/… …) (via @mutiger07)

B0J1MGKCQAE2Aje.jpg:large

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Watched the replay of that Missouri - Georgia game. Missouri wasn't getting beat as bad as the score made it look. If that QB isn't reckless with the ball like he was against Georgia I think we are in for a tough game. Their defense can definitely cause some problems if you don't get a good running game established early.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Gator Fever;81882 said:
Watched the replay of that Missouri - Georgia game. Missouri wasn't getting beat as bad as the score made it look. If that QB isn't reckless with the ball like he was against Georgia I think we are in for a tough game. Their defense can definitely cause some problems if you don't get a good running game established early.
So we are terrible because of our qb but they are a really good team with a bad qb.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
So give a cheer for the Orange and Blue
Waving Forever!
Forever pride of Old Florida,
May she droop never.
We’ll sing a song for the flag today,
Cheer for the team at play!
On to the goal,
We’ll fight our way for
Flor-i-da!

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Granted this is unreasonable, but Driskel needs an absolutely clear pocket for the longest time of any CFB QB.
Even then it would take awhile for him to figure the whole thing out. Meanwhile, the WRs could learn how to grab it.
Perhaps long ago the HC/OC should have tried featuring a moving pocket.

G8RNGA

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
This has to be the lowest post count of any official game thread on game day!

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
In the good years we sort of knew what was going to happen and sort of knew what we were going to do on the field. This team is a mystery in that most are wondering what we are going to do and what is going to happen. If changes are made, we could do okay...if changes not made we can expect a long evening and an uncertain outcome. That is just the way it is now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.