***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Florida vs South Carolina***

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
IlliniGator;n103567 said:
This is the kind of analysis that makes this the best Gator board on the net.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n103574 said:
This is the kind of analysis that makes this the best Gator board on the net.

What would you say?

:lol:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
deuce;n103598 said:
What would you say?

:lol:
Read the first post. I think we're gonna have a hard time. You can't predict wins and losses under Muschamp with any certainty. I could see us winning or losing by 20 points.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
It's like a chariot race dammit... quit pulling on those reins Muschamp and let your O play ball. If he comes out with a tight sphincter, we struggle.

cornbread

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n103618 said:
Read the first post. I think we're gonna have a hard time. You can't predict wins and losses under Muschamp with any certainty. I could see us winning or losing by 20 points.
predicting muschamp would more than likely be a loss by 20, hope I'm wrong

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Spurrier's two wins against Muschamp have been by a combined total of 10 points. What makes you think they would win by 20?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I don't know what to expect . We're only 2 games in with a new qb so I don't what to expect this game. The coaches are still learning what they can throw at him. I think there's going to be some plays open in the passing game because I expect they're going to try to bring alot of pressure. If our secondary shows up we should win this game.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;n103725 said:
Spurrier's two wins against Muschamp have been by a combined total of 10 points. What makes you think they would win by 20?
We were down 42 to a terrible Missouri team just a few weeks ago. Forgive me for not believing we're suddenly worldbeaters like several of you.

I guaranfreekingtee you SC is coming to play.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Didn't say we were world beaters. We just don't seem like us beaters anymore. Harris is going to have his growing pains, but he seems to take pretty good care of the ball. That's the main thing that has killed us in games that we have lost this year.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;n103742 said:
Didn't say we were world beaters. We just don't seem like us beaters anymore. Harris is going to have his growing pains, but he seems to take pretty good care of the ball. That's the main thing that has killed us in games that we have lost this year.
You're basing that on one game against Vandy. I'm not anywhere near sold on Harris yet. All we can say so far is that he's better than Driskel, and that isn't saying much.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
oxrageous;103746 said:
You're basing that on one game against Vandy. I'm not anywhere near sold on Harris yet. All we can say so far is that he's better than Driskel, and that isn't saying much.
Substantially better than JD. You saw JDs pocket presence against Vandy I take it? That and it's not just the Vandy game. The entire team plays more complete when Harris is in there, and I don't think that's even debatable. UT, UGA, and Vandy. Hell his two strikes against EMU (and I know that holds very, very little weight) were more impressive than almost any two throws in Jeff's career. Essentially, I am more sold on the team with Harris at qb than I was with the team with JD. I have yet to name Harris as the next great, but over the next three games we will get a good gauge on how good (or average) he may actually be.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;n103751 said:
Substantially better than JD. You saw JDs pocket presence against Vandy I take it? That and it's not just the Vandy game. The entire team plays more complete when Harris is in there, and I don't think that's even debatable. UT, UGA, and Vandy. Hell his two strikes against EMU (and I know that holds very, very little weight) were more impressive than almost any two throws in Jeff's career. Essentially, I am more sold on the team with Harris at qb than I was with the team with JD. I have yet to name Harris as the next great, but over the next three games we will get a good gauge on how good (or average) he may actually be.

Will you quit trying to be level headed already...there's no place for that!

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n103736 said:
I guaranfreekingtee you SC is coming to play.

spurrier is going to be very aggressive with his play calling. It's been pretty fun to watch the last few weeks. I'm actually pretty excited about this game.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
You're right. Have we pointed out that SC has more firepower than Georgia Southern in this thread yet?

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;n103757 said:
You're right. Have we pointed out that SC has more firepower than Georgia Southern in this thread yet?

Now's a good time to bring it up. It's been 3 pages.

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
Sep 5, 2014
A win Saturday puts us as the leader in the clubhouse for the east. Our conference schedule done the pressure shifts to Georgia and Missouri to try and match Saturday night. Georgia loses to Auburn they are eliminated. Missouri still has 3 conference games to play all of which they have a decent shot to lose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.