Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

maxresdefault.jpg

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I predict Flippy has one long TD throw after scrambling. One fumble when the ball gets knocked from his hand after waiting too long to get rid of it. A couple drops after chucking it as hard as he can to a receiver 6 yards away. And going 12 of 20 for 201 yards in a loss.

I was going to add that he throws an interception but I don't think our DBs know what that is.

Last edited:

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
That storm looks like it will be really close on its current path by Saturday. Wonder if game gets moved or relocated. Surely wouldn’t surprise me this year.

dz_23

Rich and Famous
Lifetime Member
Apr 3, 2016
Franks strength is throwing deep ball, our weakness is defending deep ball. We got lucky on several deep passes last night. Franks will look all world, but our offense will be too much...My hope at least

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Arkansas is a well coached team who will be prepared on Saturday. We have by far the more talented team (and superior QB), so I think we win by multiple scores. But AR will play us hard for 4 quarters, and if we aren't prepared, then this will be a close game.

That said, I think we'll be ready. This team has has championship aspirations, and they don't want to lose to their former teammate. Franks will play a good game with some headscratching moments and a few deep balls and touchdowns. But I think Trask and the O will overwhelm them. I'm thinking the final will be 45-31.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I don't think the storm will matter since fans are optional this season.

Hope we cleanly knock him cold.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
I predict Flippy has one long TD throw after scrambling. One fumble when the ball gets knocked from his hand after waiting too long to get rid of it. A couple drops after chucking it as hard as he can to a receiver 6 yards away. And going 12 of 20 for 201 yards in a loss.

I was going to add that he throws an interception but I don't think our DBs know what that is.
You forgot the part about running out of bounds behind the line of scrimmage a time or two.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I think this is the toughest team left by far on our schedule. Possibly the best defense we'll play all year. We've given up alot of deep balls it seems and that's probably the one thing Franks is good at. We're riding high after a big win. I hope we don't come sleep walking into this game. It's the only one I'm worried about.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Every game on the sked needs to be taken seriously. This is a weird year with all this covid crap going on, anything can happen any weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.