Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Orange vs. Blue***

LaylaGator

Born to Hate Florida State
Lifetime Member
Feb 28, 2021
What made the day memorable to me was it was my youngest’s first game(not quite a year and a half). I’d convinced my wife to let us bring him and as the four of us are walking down University to go in, somebody bumps a guy next to us and an entire Guinness is poured on my son’s head. :lol:
A Baptismal day at the Swamp! That's glorious!

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
Surprisingly, he took it in stride, we cleaned him up, he became entrenched that day, and afterward we took what many feel is our best family picture ever in the stadium. Started terribly, ended perfect.
Who took it in stride? Your kid, or the guy who lost the precious Guinness he was planning on sipping throughout the first quarter? In case it wasn't clear from my last post, that's who I'm concerned about. Sounds like it was too late to go back for another one. That's one of the most heartbreaking stories I've read on here. It's worse than when Durty caught the 'rona and failed to convince Florida Blue that it was the (covered) cause of the issue with his toe.

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
By the way, why are there two Spring Practice threads? This one's on top so I'm posting it here. Sorry if already posted in the other one. Or for that matter, in this one lol

It's three minutes and twenty seconds of continuous pass reps from Day Seven, and I think I saw two balls hit the ground the whole time.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
By the way, why are there two Spring Practice threads? This one's on top so I'm posting it here. Sorry if already posted in the other one. Or for that matter, in this one lol

It's three minutes and twenty seconds of continuous pass reps from Day Seven, and I think I saw two balls hit the ground the whole time.

Thanks for sharing. Who's the guy wheeling around on a tricycle? Looks like he's coaching.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
What made the day memorable to me was it was my youngest’s first game(not quite a year and a half). I’d convinced my wife to let us bring him and as the four of us are walking down University to go in, somebody bumps a guy next to us and an entire Guinness is poured on my son’s head. :lol:

Same thing happened for us. We were up in Knoxville, with a good friend who was a UT fan, and my fam were sporting our Gator gear, walking out of the stadium amongst the bars after another glorious Gator win. My two kids were about 8 yo and a UT fan going the opposite way poured his entire mug of beer on one of my son's head. The UT friend and I were furious! I think my friend was more so. The perp took off running, my wet son wife and dry son (laughing) stood dazed, my UT fan took off after the perp and I after my UT friend and the perp. We corralled the guy about a block later but a female cop was immediately on all of us with her hand on her weapon, screaming! Oh how I wish that cop had not been there.

Good times.
:chomp:

sharkbite

Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2017

The ball coming off of AR15 hands are really nice and so much more zip then the other QB's. Seams like with very little effort.

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
Same thing happened for us. We were up in Knoxville, with a good friend who was a UT fan, and my fam were sporting our Gator gear, walking out of the stadium amongst the bars after another glorious Gator win. My two kids were about 8 yo and a UT fan going the opposite way poured his entire mug of beer on one of my son's head. The UT friend and I were furious! I think my friend was more so. The perp took off running, my wet son wife and dry son (laughing) stood dazed, my UT fan took off after the perp and I after my UT friend and the perp. We corralled the guy about a block later but a female cop was immediately on all of us with her hand on her weapon, screaming! Oh how I wish that cop had not been there.

Good times.
:chomp:
When you say you wish the cop had not been there, is it because if she wasn't there you wouldn't have wrestled the gun out of her hand and shot the Vol with it, and you wouldn't be posting from the prison library today?

Please say yes.

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
wi6tjfg7gq3axlsgkkag.gif

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Who took it in stride? Your kid, or the guy who lost the precious Guinness he was planning on sipping throughout the first quarter? In case it wasn't clear from my last post, that's who I'm concerned about. Sounds like it was too late to go back for another one. That's one of the most heartbreaking stories I've read on here. It's worse than when Durty caught the 'rona and failed to convince Florida Blue that it was the (covered) cause of the issue with his toe.
I chuckled.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Lee has looked fantastic. The staff brags on him constantly. But, we won't know until gameday. I always take these reports with a grain of salt. HOFers in practice, nowhere to be seen on gameday. As for safety, that comes from the guys at On3. Since they only observe about 15 minutes of practice, I'm assuming this comes straight from the staff.

Greatest ever spring phenomenon that never translated to fall production: Terrence “Hot Tamale” Holmes.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Greatest ever spring phenomenon that never translated to fall production: Terrence “Hot Tamale” Holmes.

Marcus Oquiendo-Johnson scoffs at this post.

Ahmad Fulwood caught 9 passes in 6 years. Though to be fair, we brought him in as an end zone fade threat and then decided to never throw it once. I guess we thought they would’ve been expecting that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator