Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Orange vs. Blue***

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Says we're thin. Injuries I guess.

Like how Coach interacts with the Media. Several things to take away.......

There are NO EXCUSES as UF. When asked about the food, with the way these guys work and the time they put in...it's the least we can do to provide them with a good meal. And UF will be aggressive in the Portal this spring. This guy is all business. Surely the change in attitude and ethic will pay off to some degree. Like what I see so far.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Marcus Oquiendo-Johnson scoffs at this post.

Ahmad Fulwood caught 9 passes in 6 years. Though to be fair, we brought him in as an end zone fade threat and then decided to never throw it once. I guess we thought they would’ve been expecting that.

I don’t recall MoJo getting the spring raves like Holmes, but I offer you Deonte Thompson, who is on the verge of a breakout season.

This could be a growing list…

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Aren’t the scholarship limits kinda out the window with the extra Covid year?
I think the way that it works is anyone taking an extra year because of covid doesn't count toward the limit. The trick is that the extra year has to come when eligibility is exhausted so you can't just over sign and pick a few guys to take covid years.

wrpgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2019
I think the way that it works is anyone taking an extra year because of covid doesn't count toward the limit. The trick is that the extra year has to come when eligibility is exhausted so you can't just over sign and pick a few guys to take covid years.
Does getting the booster add another year or do they start subtracting years?

wrpgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2019
Not much that I've heard other than there's a lot that needs cleaning up, but the guys are working hard... Oh, and we came out of the scrimmage "relatively healthy" if you don't count 3 out of 4 of our scholarship TEs are injured.
It might take a while to expunge the Wet, Moldy Stench of MullenBall out of the system.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Where's Law when you need him.
An individual player has another year of eligibility but the team still has to adhere to the 85 scholarship limit*.
*But then we have 4 "super seniors" that supposedly don't count against the 85 limit. So technically we can have 89 in the fall. But you couldn't lose one of those "super seniors" and use their scholarship on someone else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator