Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Orange vs. Blue***

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
From an in “insider” at On3:

Do not just pencil in AR as the starter. Miller, at least right now, is a better passer and certainly more accurate. AR will have a tough fight on his hands. It really is 1a and 1b with CDR a distant 3rd.
I heard the same thing last year. AR forgets plays / calls and Emory is better at running the offense.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
I have no doubt AR is getting his chance to be "the guy". If it doesn't happen,..oh well, we could use a good TE.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Very little of this matters until the fall. CBN himself said he expected AR to be rusty because of his surgery. Him being errant on throws is no big deal. I'm more worried about tight end, depth on the lines of scrimmage, and the lack of speed at WR. I mean, seriously, what idiot football coach recruits all of the same kind of receiver? What the hell is that? Chump could manage a roster better than that.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Scrimmage today.

1. AR is going against the 2nd team defense. He’s had a lot of long successful drives. Miller going up against the 1st team defense. He’s managed one field goal.

2. Lingard continues to impress. Montrell is looking good as well.

3. Diwun getting praise from the coaches for his play.

4. Fraziers and Henderson standing out among the receivers.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I have searched the SEC networks and ESPN for the O&B game and its not listed. Is it just too early?

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I have searched the SEC networks and ESPN for the O&B game and its not listed. Is it just too early?
You will only find it on watchESPN, SEC+ live stream. (not including illegal streams that may pop up on YouTube)

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator