***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Alabama***

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Opening 2 TD favorites against us in the Swamp in year 4. Smh. . Reading the Bama forums, sounds like week 3 is just another cup cake on the road.

Unfortunately Mullen is Reicht 2.0 minus the recruiting. Wonder if we will ever sniff the CFP again in my lifetime.

https://archive.org/download/neil-rogers-show-soundboard/No!-King.mp3

https://archive.org/download/neil-rogers-show-soundboard/No-Buffalo-Bill.mp3

https://archive.org/download/neil-rogers-show-soundboard/No.mp3

https://archive.org/download/neil-rogers-show-soundboard/No-repeated.mp3

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Yeah that’s him pressing, almost hoping he gets vindicated, and thinking he’s talking to a bunch of inbred idiots who know no better. There’s literally zero—no exaggeration, zero—that you could point to in the first two games that you could call the “wrong read”. The guy is leading nearly every stat(per snap) possible. In like 20 total snaps, he has 4 TDs and all but one of the biggest plays of the year. Meanwhile your starter has 4 INTs and has killed
a dozen plus drives. Please stop.

How many reads could he have missed for crying out load? He hasn't had that many snaps.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Bama is now down 2 starters on D

#4 - SAM LB Chris Allen
#31 - JACK LB Will Anderson

Anderson is questionable with a knee injury, doubt he plays.

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Now I am not taking CDM's side on this, AR has shown immense talent in the 20 or so plays we have seen him. BUT, we don't know what plays were called, what reads he didn't make, what he has practiced like or how AR responds to critiques. Awesome physical ability is the foundation for winning championships but playing within yourself and the system is the superstructure. We used to say that the mark of a great pilot was never getting into situations where you had to rely on your obviously unparalleled talent and skill to get you out. The mark of a great quarterback is to make the reads and execute the play called before you have to run for your life, even if it results in a TD. One more thing-every coach I ever had told me you get on the field by how well you show up in practice.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Could it be that EJ came into the season damaged because in all earlier practices AR "showed" that he was just this much better than EJ .?
So EJ started to crumble even before game 1. ?? So DM got obsessed with working a reclamation on EJ.??
This. EJ knows in his heart that AR is a better player, more physically talented.
He knows he may have wasted his college career by picking UF.
Transfer portal calling soon.
Hopefully.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This. EJ knows in his heart that AR is a better player, more physically talented.
He knows he may have wasted his college career by picking UF.
Transfer portal calling soon.
Hopefully.
I don't think he would dare transferring to another power 5 school. He may end up at JAX ST.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
... We used to say that the mark of a great pilot was never getting into situations where you had to rely on your obviously unparalleled talent and skill to get you out. The mark of a great quarterback is to make the reads and execute the play called before you have to run for your life, even if it results in a TD. One more thing-every coach I ever had told me you get on the field by how well you show up in practice.
So, you're saying you prefer Iceman to Maverick?
Potentially Lethal mistake, pal.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
rECDCSZ.jpg

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Now I am not taking CDM's side on this, AR has shown immense talent in the 20 or so plays we have seen him. BUT, we don't know what plays were called, what reads he didn't make, what he has practiced like or how AR responds to critiques. Awesome physical ability is the foundation for winning championships but playing within yourself and the system is the superstructure. We used to say that the mark of a great pilot was never getting into situations where you had to rely on your obviously unparalleled talent and skill to get you out. The mark of a great quarterback is to make the reads and execute the play called before you have to run for your life, even if it results in a TD. One more thing-every coach I ever had told me you get on the field by how well you show up in practice.
Law rated my post looney. Do I get extra OxBucks for that?

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Now I am not taking CDM's side on this, AR has shown immense talent in the 20 or so plays we have seen him. BUT, we don't know what plays were called, what reads he didn't make, what he has practiced like or how AR responds to critiques.

BUT we do know what we have with EJ.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
And what if AR says..."Fuchs this, I'm hitting the Portal" ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator