DM & TG discussing the game plan?

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Mullen in his press conference today:

"The outcome of this game will not define us and there is a lot of football to be played for this season"

Way to go Mullenzes. Lets wave the white flag before suiting up, on a sold out game in the Swamp. What a loser.
giphy.gif

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
Well that would just put him on the same level as every poster on this board. WE'RE DOOMED!
I wouldn't say every poster but I wouldn't get on a plane full of chatters. With that much negative vibe that mutherfucher be going down for sure.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I wouldn't say every poster but I wouldn't get on a plane full of chatters. With that much negative vibe that mutherfucher be going down for sure.
My theory had been to never fly on a plane with a celebrity; that always struck me as a sure way to die. But after I survived a flight with Elton John (excuse me, “Sir” Elton John) I modified that one too

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
My theory had been to never fly on a plane with a celebrity; that always struck me as a sure way to die. But after I survived a flight with Elton John (excuse me, “Sir” Elton John) I modified that one too

I thought his name was Reginald Dwight? Did you ask him how a guy (I think?) with 2 first names could become so famous?

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I thought his name was Reginald Dwight? Did you ask him how a guy (I think?) with 2 first names could become so famous?
It was kind of funny. My boss and I were flying to London on an op where we were working with British Customs. (Excuse me, Her Majesty’s Customs and Excise.) Due to some short time constraints, we were met at the plane door by a custom’s officer who whisked us through immigration and took us to the baggage carousel, where like everyone else, we had to wait for our bags. At the the carousel, it was just us and Sir Elton….and his porters. Miraculously, his bags came off first (about a half dozen or so), all of whom were grabbed by others and loaded on a cart and off he went (though to his credit he signed some autographs along the way).

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
Saw him in concert In Gainesville a while back he could put on a show back in the day.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Also, always bring your own bomb on board, because the chances of TWO bombs on the same plane are astronomical.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Saban ain't happy with his team (too many penalties, stupid plays in first two games) - an ass whoppin' is coming Saturday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator