Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member

Ralph Wiggum Danger GIF

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
Both sides? Now you’re just throwing sh*t out there in your hate of BN.
Yeah, I didn't realize they were dead last on offense, in conference.
But isn't it strange that other programs seem to make big changes during the season when it's obvious a particular coach just isn't getting it done?
Or God forbid, certain position groups just aren't getting it done?
Given the fact, Pittman is a documented very good offensive line coach, I would have thought that line would be competitive. Maybe it was the offense?
Thats the guy that was fired anyway.

I don't hate Billy.
As it stands right now, I don't think he's a championship caliber coach.
As I've stated several times before, I would not support firing him after this season. I really want him to succeed. God, I hate coaching searches and wondering f the next guy is the right guy.

But, don't let that get in the way of your delusional pumper attitude that everyone that doesn't think he's the second coming of Bear Bryant, "hates" him and isn't a "real" gator fan.

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018

Damn, If that injury was caused because of the newly sodded turf at Everbank, Stricklin should put Jacksonville on notice.
I would love to know why they decided to re sod on a damn Monday the week of Fl ga.
Was this to benefit the Jaguars?

This is a huge loss to the defense.

Even more worried about this game.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
But, don't let that get in the way of your delusional pumper attitude that everyone that doesn't think he's the second coming of Bear Bryant, "hates" him and isn't a "real" gator fan.
If someone went back and looked at your last 100 posts, they would come to one conclusion: not only do you hate Billy, you'd like to see him strapped into a chair and tortured for your amusement before his execution. Go back and read them yourself and try and view them like someone else would. Don't get annoyed with other posters who make conclusions based on what you are putting out there.

Also, there ain't a single member that thinks he's some kind of "second coming", just that they'd like to see him get more time for this rebuild. Count me as one of them.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Even more worried about this game.
Why the hell are you worried about it? What would change in your mind if UF lost? The answer is nothing, you've already drawn your own conclusions about the players and the staff.

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
If someone went back and looked at your last 100 posts, they would come to one conclusion: not only do you hate Billy, you'd like to see him strapped into a chair and tortured for your amusement before his execution. Go back and read them yourself and try and view them like someone else would. Don't get annoyed with other posters who make conclusions based on what you are putting out there.

Also, there ain't a single member that thinks he's some kind of "second coming", just that they'd like to see him get more time for this rebuild. Count me as one of them.
Please do, Please go back and look at my last 100 post.
Lets go!!!!

My God, After South Carolina I was all in.
It's been a roller coaster with Billy, and my posts reflect that.

I only get annoyed when others try to lump me in with the extreme "Fire him now!" crowd.

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
Why the hell are you worried about it? What would change in your mind if UF lost? The answer is nothing, you've already drawn your own conclusions about the players and the staff.
Because I hate Losing!

The players and the staff, can easily sway my opinions, Right?

Or is it the other way around for you?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Because I hate Losing!

The players and the staff, can easily sway my opinions, Right?

Or is it the other way around for you?
Wrong. When UF wins this game, to you it will be because they are supposed to win, period. It's not going to change your opinion one iota.

Now that's fine, you're entitled to your opinions, but let's not act like they are something they're not.

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
Wrong. When UF wins this game, to you it will be because they are supposed to win, period. It's not going to change your opinion one iota.

Now that's fine, you're entitled to your opinions, but let's not act like they are something they're not.
Not going to back off on that one.
We should win this game.

However, If we look like a well prepared team, and play with a purpose and physicality, I could easily look at the game as a turning point , albeit very late in the season.

What really gets me is, I think most people on this board see the same things I do. Just won't post it.
Every single fan on this board knows exactly what a well coached team looks like.
It's past half way, in year two.

Be honest.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Not going to back off on that one.
We should win this game.

However, If we look like a well prepared team, and play with a purpose and physicality, I could easily look at the game as a turning point , albeit very late in the season.

What really gets me is, I think most people on this board see the same things I do. Just won't post it.
Every single fan on this board knows exactly what a well coached team looks like.
It's past half way, in year two.

Be honest.
You think I don't share the same concerns? Of course I do. The chances of Billy being a long-term solution are low, but honestly the chances of ANY coach you hire being a long-term solution are low anymore.

Is everyone's favorite choice, Lincoln Riley, lighting it up at USC? No, overall he's been a disappointment with the resources at his disposal. Chances are he's fired in the next 3 years himself. However, he scores a lot of points in losses, which to some of our posters seems to be the only thing that matters.

Next year is make or break.

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
You think I don't share the same concerns? Of course I do. The chances of Billy being a long-term solution are low, but honestly the chances of ANY coach you hire being a long-term solution are low anymore.

Is everyone's favorite choice, Lincoln Riley, lighting it up at USC? No, overall he's been a disappointment with the resources at his disposal. Chances are he's fired in the next 3 years himself. However, he scores a lot of points in losses, which to some of our posters seems to be the only thing that matters.

Next year is make or break.
Seems to me we are on the same page?
A new coach, is a gamble. Plus, a new coach would need to start at ground level with high schools etc., AGAIN.
Everyone hates losing. Some go all in on what we have now, or, look for some way to make themselves feel better about the program, by hoping for a better coach.
Hoping for that special coach, like we have had Twice in the last 30 years.

I'm stuck in the middle here. I hate losing! I really want Napier to succeed.

I also hate coach searches and hoping the new guy is the guy, starting all over in recruiting.

So here we are.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
But isn't it strange that other programs seem to make big changes during the season when it's obvious a particular coach just isn't getting it done?
Or God forbid, certain position groups just aren't getting it done?
Given the fact, Pittman is a documented very good offensive line coach, I would have thought that line would be competitive. Maybe it was the offense?
Thats the guy that was fired anyway.

I don't hate Billy.
As it stands right now, I don't think he's a championship caliber coach.
As I've stated several times before, I would not support firing him after this season. I really want him to succeed. God, I hate coaching searches and wondering f the next guy is the right guy.

I called you out on your blatant lie and you spin it in another direction. That makes me a pumper?
stop fuck off GIF

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I watched a portion of Arkansas against Ole Miss. They've got a big quarterback who can run, but he looks awkward throwing the ball. Wasn't impressed.

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
I called you out on your blatant lie and you spin it in another direction. That makes me a pumper?
stop **** off GIF
Did you just skip right on by my FIRST FUCHING SENTENCE?????

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
Then why dafuq did you post that BS?
Will Ferrell Lol GIF by NBA
WHAT Bs?
Because I admitted in my reply they were dead last in the SEC on offense. Which I would assume is bad line play?
A FACT, I didn't realize until I looked at SEC stats.

Since Pittman is supposedly a very good O lIne coach, maybe the issue is the offense?

Is that a reach for you?

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
WHAT Bs?
Because I admitted in my reply they were dead last in the SEC on offense. Which I would assume is bad line play?

Since Pittman is supposedly a very good O lIne coach, maybe the issue is the offense?

Is that a reach for you?
Arky fans thought the Oline coach shoulda been fired before, or at least with, the OC

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I watched a portion of Arkansas against Ole Miss. They've got a big quarterback who can run, but he looks awkward throwing the ball. Wasn't impressed.
Wait until you see him against our DBs.

Heisman finalist.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
WHAT Bs?

Is that a reach for you?
This BS
“Lot more to a team than just a QB.
SC doesn't have a line, Arkansas does, on both sides of the ball.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members