Indeed.
Ew Reaction GIF by Martha of Miami

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Arkansas lost to Bama, LSU and Ole Miss, on the road, by a total of 13 points.

They are also coming off a bye week.

Last edited:

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
I'll say it again, I think their offense MIGHT be tricky given a new OC and a bye week to prepare... that is if they fundamentally change the offense to how KJ Jefferson played the last couple of years, not this season. That said, I think the "Swamp Effect" is going to be in full force Saturday, and very likely the difference in the game.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I'll say it again, I think their offense MIGHT be tricky given a new OC and a bye week to prepare... that is if they fundamentally change the offense to how KJ Jefferson played the last couple of years, not this season. That said, I think the "Swamp Effect" is going to be in full force Saturday, and very likely the difference in the game.

My concern as well. The OC firing couldn’t have come at a worse time for us, especially with Jefferson being what he is. The second game in a row we may be studying game film of a team that’s had two weeks to prepare running something completely different.

Fodderwing

Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
I will hopefully get to listen to the game from the deer camp.

:bananadance2:

If I can find it on SiriusXM or on my phone.

Sometimes satellite puts the Gators on the really high number channels that you can only access via the app or website.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
I will hopefully get to listen to the game from the deer camp.

:bananadance2:

If I can find it on SiriusXM or on my phone.

Sometimes satellite puts the Gators on the really high number channels that you can only access via the app or website.
TuneIn app, you can listen to WRUF. I do when working.

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
My concern as well. The OC firing couldn’t have come at a worse time for us, especially with Jefferson being what he is. The second game in a row we may be studying game film of a team that’s had two weeks to prepare running something completely different.

Then again, we had a bye week to prepare for georgia and introduce a few wrinkles to our offense and, well...

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
They are probably going to run up tempo to try to keep the defense off balance, and they'll use Jefferson's legs more. I expect we'll see them use some bootlegs and RPOs.

I just read they want to scale back the current playbook by 30%. So whatever they've run this year that's worked the best, they'll keep doing, and they'll probably run some of their stuff from last year that KJ was most comfortable with. This week is definitely a challenge for our defensive staff for game prep, but as long as they also watched some film from last year, I don't think the hogs will do anything they haven't seen before.

In game adjustments will be key.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.