Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Arkansas***

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
Meanwhile, Missouri is playing Ga by being physical on the D Line and decent QB play.
10-10 At the half.

All you "We need the talent " bullshiiters out there, Riddle me this,
How many 5 star players does Mizzou have?

I don't care if Ga blow's them out in the 2nd half, Mizzou LOOKS the part. A REAL, well coached college football team.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014

Talk about being on point, in the first 1:45 this buffoon of a HC said everything I posted on the prior page of this thread with the exception of my comment about poor execution: our guys fought hard, we’ll learn from this, our guys have character, the poor play calls weren’t really poor it was bad execution, etc.

He may reference the play calls/execution later in the presser, I just couldn’t listen past the 2:00 mark, though, before getting nauseous. This guy is a clown.

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
Talk about being on point, in the first 1:45 this buffoon of a HC said everything I posted on the prior page of this thread with the exception of my comment about poor execution: our guys fought hard, we’ll learn from this, our guys have character, the poor play calls weren’t really poor it was bad execution, etc.

He may reference the play calls/execution later in the presser, I just couldn’t listen past the 2:00 mark, though, before getting nauseous. This guy is a clown.

Does he have a sauce line

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
UPDATE: as if this wasn't enough of a schit show, i take said frozen pizza out of the oven (looks PERFECT), but f'n smoke detector starts going off anyway!
Well at least something is on fire today.:stirpot: Should be Billy Taggert and Strichnine (and Fooley). But hey we are UF. gotta take what we can get.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
You remember that time SOS teared up? Yeah, me neither.
C2? How you feeling? Of course if you watched the game that could not have helped. Sorry you had to endure that. I am sure watching wholesale subs just to line up to spike the ball really gave you the warm and fuzzys as a former coach.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Well the BS answer to the question about the mass confusion with 8 seconds to go. The only thing Taggert said that was 100% true was that the team was fortunate. Yes, b/c it was not a 10 second runoff b/c the team could not have prevented that b/c out of timeouts. All the other Mumbo Jumbo Taggert offered there was proof positive that Taggert is an unadulterated Buffoon who does not understand the concept or the idea of physically practicing the mental aspects of the games. That sequence was directly from the Les Miles school of coaching 101.

DMVGator

Aug 15, 2018
Meanwhile, Missouri is playing Ga by being physical on the D Line and decent QB play.
10-10 At the half.

All you "We need the talent " bullshiiters out there, Riddle me this,
How many 5 star players does Mizzou have?

I don't care if Ga blow's them out in the 2nd half, Mizzou LOOKS the part. A REAL, well coached college football team.
I just do not understand how we can continue to be so soft as a team. It is mind boggling.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Well the BS answer to the question about the mass confusion with 8 seconds to go. The only thing Taggert said that was 100% true was that the team was fortunate. Yes, b/c it was not a 10 second runoff b/c the team could not have prevented that b/c out of timeouts. All the other Mumbo Jumbo Taggert offered there was proof positive that Taggert is an unadulterated Buffoon who does not understand the concept or the idea of physically practicing the mental aspects of the games. That sequence was directly from the Les Miles school of coaching 101.
The key difference between Les and tater is that Les was ridiculously lucky, and tater is ridiculously dumb.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
C2? How you feeling? Of course if you watched the game that could not have helped. Sorry you had to endure that. I am sure watching wholesale subs just to line up to spike the ball really gave you the warm and fuzzys as a former coach.
Fire, I’m currently in a room on the 3rd floor at Tallahassee Memorial recovering from my surgery from yesterday. All went well and I will actually get to go home tomorrow. Lower abdominal area is sore as sin but they got everything repaired. Just going to take a couple of months to completely heal.

My @ss, on the other hand, is likely chapped permanently from the shtishow we all witnessed. I posted in the chat that some of the crap witnessed looked more like middle school. Then I watched the postgame presser. Clearly, the stage is WAY to big for Billy and to make matters worse, he doesn’t seem to understand that whatsoever. But as has been said, when somebody is trying to tell you who and what they are, believe them! And Billy is being crystal clear. Personally I liked his program and culture fixes along with recruiting and hoped he would do great things offensively and defensively. He has left no doubt that the latter is not in his realm of capabilities.

Last edited:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
“Ultimately our job is to develop football players and field a team that can be competitive and be in contention, and we certainly were competitive today."

This is a perfect example of why he cannot be the head coach of the Florida gators. We didn’t ask him to be competitive, we asked him to win games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.