***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Ass Sniffers***

destingator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
Maybe I’m not thinking about this the right way, but I feel pretty confident about this game. I’m still not too confident in the defense but if we can get a lead on them I think we’ll be in good shape. Georgia can’t overcome a 10-17 point lead with the way our offense has been playing. Hopefully their QB throws a few picks or some other kind of mistake. We can’t start out slow on offense.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@BruceFeldmanCFB: I’m hearing that #UGA will not have its outstanding DT Jordan Davis (elbow/arm injury) today against UF.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If we win today, everybody will say it was only because UGA had so many players out. Kinda like Muschamp blamed our loss to Ga. Southern on injuries.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
The day is here gentleman...put up or shut up...I’m ready to ****ING Go!!!!

Renard904

Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Maybe I’m not thinking about this the right way, but I feel pretty confident about this game. I’m still not too confident in the defense but if we can get a lead on them I think we’ll be in good shape. Georgia can’t overcome a 10-17 point lead with the way our offense has been playing. Hopefully their QB throws a few picks or some other kind of mistake. We can’t start out slow on offense.
I feel the same way. I’m trying not to be over confident but I really feel good about this game.
But I disagree when you say we can’t start out slow. My confidence is mainly tied to the fact that I think their offense stinks. Even their vaunted running game isn’t as potent as years past. We could not score the first half and I’d still be confident. Then compound that with the injuries and I almost feel sad for them. Almost.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Hope to win it via + Trask and Pitts, Toney, Copeland tearing them up and via a varied defense drooling & ruling. Go Gators. Make everybody proud. Make Kirby ashamed.

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It is super windy in Jax today, could affect the deep passing game. Trask will have to be careful.

I am so tired of losing this game, let’s get it done today. Go Gators!

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
Oh I agree. A win is a win. Just saying that's what non-Gator people will say.
Who cares? That stuff get forgotten rather quickly. We’ve lost three straight. Think any non-gators remember who played or didn’t play three years ago? All they know is who won. This game will come down to our D and that scares me to death .

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.