***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Ass Sniffers***

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
90 percent of this board refuses to see this
any half ass QB with very good WRs like he had would look like that behind a fcknnn NFL line like jorgia has had the last few years. Hell, they lost almost an entire OL last year and still had NFL backups ready to play this year, Bagmen make a difference.......specially in AthensBMFCK jawja........

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
An Georgia fan after a heavy night of drinking stumbles into his bedroom at 2am, waking his wife and turning on the lights. She notices he has a sheep in a headlock.
He screams, “This is the pig I fuch when you have a headache!"
She returns with, "You stupid drunk redneck, that's a sheep under your arm"
He quickly says to her, ".....I was talking to the sheep".

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
An Georgia fan after a heavy night of drinking stumbles into his bedroom at 2am, waking his wife and turning on the lights. She notices he has a sheep in a headlock.

You can bet your sweet ass I just sent that to about a dozen uga fans. :lol:

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
It's A Georgia fan.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I can wait no longer.

F V C K them all. F v c k Mark Richt, Herschel, Larry Munson, Deborah Norville, Lindsey Scott (f v c k him twice), Buck Belue, Goldberg, Vince Dooley (and all of his family, friends and neighbors), Quincy Carter, Frank Sinkwich, Lewis Grizzard, R.E.M. and the B-52's, David Pollack, Uga (every last flea bitten one), Wally Butts, Hines Ward, Jake Scott, the ridiculous "Arch", Champ Bailey, Newman ("Hello Newman"), Charley Trippi, the Athens City Council, Garrison Hearst, Bill Stanfill, all Stinchcombs, Ray Goff, Brian Burton (“Danger Mouse”), Will Muschamp, Alton Brown, Pat Dye, John Isner, Zell Miller (and his "legacy"), Fran Tarkenton, anyone who wears red and black, Kim Basinger, Terrell Davis, Kirby Smart, Charles Herty, Jim Donnan, Ryan Seacrest, Matt Stafford, Jarvis Jones, Chip Beck, Knowshon Moreno, Kevin Butler, Bubba Watson, A J Green, Mark Schlabach, Catfish Smith, Dominique Wilkins, and Pop Warner. Yes, f v c k them all.

Edit: and of course, fuchs that bastard dwag choker fat Todd Grantham

Last edited:

MissouriGator

Aug 30, 2014
Florida 66, Georgia 20
That would the most glorious moment since 52-20.
There's nothing like stomping your rival into oblivion.
I would be content with a win, but a really good thrashing would be awesome.
Of course, nothing will ever top 52-20, but a complete thrashing of ugly right now would come close.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
I was more worried about Burton and Jackson anyway...Washington is another in the long line of 5* mediocrity in Athens

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.