***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Butt-Chuggers***

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Someone said Grimes drops 2 per game. I feel the same way about Copeland. He's gotta catch that.

I had hoped for more from him. I thought he could have been a game changer the way Pitts and Toney are. Maybe next year.

Ahhhhem.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I really hope the last 2 weeks of crappy play is because we worked all week, practicing against Alabama. That's the only thing I can think of.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Very impressive playing with a 3 score league against a team begging you to run clock. 6 plays, ZERO yards. If we had UT's O-line on running plays only we might would stay within 20 of Bama. With our O-line we will be fortunate to say within 40. Our run game is a complete embarrassment, especially when the D is giving up the run and playing soft zone.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Underwhelming 3rd Qtr. DM got conservative with the play calling, refs still don't recognize a TE getting mugged and the D doing better, but staying on the field longer than they should.

Wuerffel4Pres

No offense
Lifetime Member
Aug 27, 2016
I really hope the last 2 weeks of crappy play is because we worked all week, practicing against Alabama. That's the only thing I can think of.

Nopers. It's like 2009 all over again. False confidence from naive Gator fans. I saw us getting annihilated then. I see the same thing now.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
And another thing, CDM needs to get that Fugly jacket off. Even Chump wore a sweatshirt when it got cold.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If Grimes is going to get run down by a nose tackle, at least the guy had to take a play off.
:snicker:

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If we're gonna run, can we please try a jet sweep with Toney?

No. No we cannot.

Toney is not allowed to get the ball behind the LOS anymore. I know he took an end around this game, but I've spoken with Dan and told him to cut that crap out. Sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator