***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Butt-Chuggers***

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I did more than defend him. My entire post was tantamount to requesting a lifetime contract and statue in front of BHG. I think the guy is just terrific, and said as much.

You know, I stayed out of NV’s “Piss Off” thread out of respect. I could’ve easily hopped on the bandwagon and taken shots at your sweater, your cat, or the non-jingling bells. But I purposely didn’t because I thought we were friends.
I consider us BFF's as long as you agree with me. The real reason for my post was so that I could use this gif:

:killhim:

I made this gif myself and find it hilarious. It's criminally underused.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
I did more than defend him. My entire post was tantamount to requesting a lifetime contract and statue in front of BHG. I think the guy is just terrific, and said as much.

You know, I stayed out of NV’s “Piss Off” thread out of respect. I could’ve easily hopped on the bandwagon and taken shots at your sweater, your cat, or the non-jingling bells. But I purposely didn’t because I thought we were friends.
You left out small hands.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Can't forget this gem
Still doesn't beat JimBob Cooter

jimbob.jpg

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Oh, HELL NO!

Those look like something Florida A&M would wear.

I don't really like the blue helmet with Gator script on it, but since it's only one game (hopefully), I can live with it. I like the old school helmets that we have worn.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Oh, HELL NO!

Those look like something Florida A&M would wear.

I don't really like the blue helmet with Gator script on it, but since it's only one game (hopefully), I can live with it. I like the old school helmets that we have worn.
:racist:

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I like the Gator Script. But I'm old(er) and wiser.

Orange was HUGE when I was at UF...Charlie Pell and all...Brought that from Clemson...but I prefer the '96 Blue and the Gator Head Logo or Script.

Orange is nice trim but that's it.

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Orange was HUGE when I was at UF...Charlie Pell and all...Brought that from Clemson...but I prefer the '96 Blue and the Gator Head Logo or Script.

Orange is nice trim but that's it.
One of the reasons we went to Orange instead of Blue was that Pat Dye at the Barn was emphasizing Blue. Charlie just locked in on the opportunity and went with Orange. Of course seeing Emmitt in the Orange jersey is still one of my favorite memories.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.