Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Charlotte***

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Also doesn’t explain the boobs disparity. I guess augmentation is possible, but this is Hollywood. That’s frowned upon as I understand.
Disparity? Surgery to address asymmetry is covered under most health insurance plans.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
WAKE UP GATORS........it's gameday!!

View attachment 62150
Orange Gameday GIF by University of Florida College of Education

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
But it is old school football
Who’s playing fullback? :lol:

I think there’s a trust issue in play. I never worried about 3rd & anything under 20 with SOS. The 20-yard out route was always there and they’d routinely hit it. Penalties didn’t kill drives. Seemed like nothing killed drives.

Mertz is proving highly efficient within 15 yards. They stretched the field horizontally pretty well against Ut. The more that works it should open deeper routes, but I’m not sure Mertz sees or is willing to risk those when the sure thing is right there. And I’m not convinced Douglas, Faziars or Burke can get open deep. Pearsall can and hopefully Mizell and Jean will emerge soon. Maybe tonight.

And Billy loves efficiency. He wants to see step A perfected before moving to B. But we’ve got to threaten deeper to create space for the running game and underneath playmakers like Wilson or the athletic TEs.

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
I just saw that Seinfeld episode . Elaine then takes over the peterman catalog and launches the urban sombrero

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Went to the NCSTATE/UVA game last night. Got home at 4:00 am driving through that storm. WTF is wrong with me?
Where would you like us to start?

Kidding aside, I watched a little of the game on TV; conditions looked terrible. Kudos for staying for any length of time. I saw a lot of empty seats after halftime.

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
Where would you like us to start?

Kidding aside, I watched a little of the game on TV; conditions looked terrible. Kudos for staying for any length of time. I saw a lot of empty seats after halftime.
There were empty seats at kickoff. Didn't start raining till 3rd quarter. It was ugly to say the least but I sealed my tickets to our upcoming basketball game with them so it was worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator