Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Charlotte***

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
There were empty seats at kickoff. Didn't start raining till 3rd quarter. It was ugly to say the least but I sealed my tickets to our upcoming basketball game with them so it was worth it.
Was wondering what inspired the trip, but that makes sense. If it hadn’t rained, it probably would have been great weather to watch a game. No love lost for UVa but Charlottesville is a cool town.

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
We took a Sprint van from Richmond and my buddy who is a Hampden-Sydney grad had a bunch of his friends from school that we picked up. One guy comes out of the house decked out in Gator gear but really had no clue about Gator FB. After about a 5 min convo, I walked away.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Hope UVA goes 0-fer, one kid's a Hokie and the other at UNC.

Treebeard

Oops, just stepped on a Lorax.
Lifetime Member
Dec 23, 2015
And Billy loves efficiency. He wants to see step A perfected before moving to B.

I think this sums things up well. He doesn't try to do a lot of things half-assed. Once you can do A correctly, you can rely on it as a foundation while you practice B and C. I think that's what he was doing in game two.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
A TE catching a touchdown and becoming part of the offense???

About freaking time!

MooseSmack

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Pretty pathetic tonight. Looks like they are
Looking ahead. 13 points against Charlotte? Really. 5 Stars in the stands and we look Ike a Monkey fuch in a Football!

Newgatorfan

Aug 31, 2023
Ugly and sloppy defensive series there….and not scoring TD on 2 out of 3 of last offensive possessions….Horrible conservative playcalling

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator