Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Charlotte***

Newgatorfan

Aug 31, 2023
Damn Mertz is tough as nails…..but please OL don’t let him take these hits…..can’t believe we are struggling at home against Charlotte

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Damn Mertz is tough as nails…..but please OL don’t let him take these hits…..can’t believe we are struggling at home against Charlotte
Gotta get the suspended starters back in asap.

We’re not controlling LOS. It seems Montrell has gotten more snaps so far to provide extra protection for Mertz. Despite that he’s still taken hits and we’re breaking down in the red zone.

You can also see how shallow our depth remains on defense too. And the option game is giving our young guys fits.

We better see much better OL play with the starters in and more Etienne 2nd half.

MooseSmack

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I don't care how poor we play tonight as long if we beat kentucky.
I would really like them to play like they care. This is not impressing the recruits in the stands. We look disinterested and very unimpressive. Pretty sad!

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
BN needs to be all over these kids in the locker room. He could see during the week that they weren’t focused and it’s still showing. This is Charlotte’s championship game and they’re up for it.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
I was hoping that we could get a backup QB in there by mid 3rd, but it’s looking like Mertz may have to go the whole way tonight.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
I would really like them to play like they care. This is not impressing the recruits in the stands. We look disinterested and very unimpressive. Pretty sad!
Agreed 100% on those points. I'm just hoping we win today and then Kentucky. Makes 7+ so reachable. The offense is often inconsistent. Hard to believe Coach thinks this is a good? pass scheme.

MooseSmack

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Is this a product of coaching? Lack of Killing instinct. Is BN to much GP

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
How do you execute so well against Tenn, then be unable to handle Charlotte? Is Charlotte better than McNeese?

MooseSmack

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Wow 1st 3rd down conversion tonight with 9 minutes left in the 3rd quarter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.