***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Colorado State***

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Ivey actually is fast enough unlike our other tackles to get in front of those speed rushers most of the time but once he engages them he does stupid crap half the time.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Obviously, Kentucky has an NFL caliber pass rush. Hope they show this in film study,= 3 UK rushers meeting at Franks. Theory is backpedaling allows a tighter pocket to form. That thing was a sieve. Maybe these guys need to fire off like run blocking. It would surprise the D and the rushers couldn't get to Franks any quicker than they do with our pass blocking. Plus, if Franks didn't spot a WR, well he's got run blocking working for him. :confused:

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
There are 7 guys blocking on that play. Seven. Blocking six. ‍♂️♂️

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Prediction: Swamp Shootout -->> 51 - 35
There is no way we score 35 points. We had to let Franks score three times on run despite him getting tackled and throw to alums in order to score 30 in the spring game.... versus walkons.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

Just look at this. Watch it 5 times and focus on a different O lineman each time :facepalm:

Jordan did ok. It was only because of Ivie's half ass attempt and FF having to roll outside of the pocket that let Jordan's guy get to FF.

The best part is remember that all the talking heads said the 2nd line looked like an absolute disaster.

Renard904

Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
There is no way we score 35 points. We had to let Franks score three times on run despite him getting tackled and throw to alums in order to score 30 in the spring game.... versus walkons.
Yeah, we have 1 opportunity left on the schedule to put up those types of numbers.
And that's against Idaho. Maybe FSU, too. Depends on if they develop or if they'll even be interested by that time of the season. Their defense was atrocious against Samford.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Their defense sucks but their offense can light it up. I’m genuinely concerned about our ability to keep pace if our defense isn’t much improved this week. I’m not confident in the Dwag that’s running that side of the ball.

Renard904

Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Has anyone heard any word on if Jacob Copeland will be healthy for this game?
He was the guy I was most looking forward to seeing from last cycle's recruiting class.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
giphy.gif

I can't imagine the fallout if we let that team of 2 stars come in here and do the unthinkable.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
It would forever come to be know as "Butters revenge"
Let me see if I got this right. So if we lose again at home, and lets say FSU loses at Cuse, Nebraska wins against Troy, UCLA wins at home against Fresno St, and MSU beats ULL the standings Saturday will look like this?

FSU: Willie Taggert 1-2
UCLA: Chip Kelly 1-2
Nebraska: Scott Frost 1-1
UF: Jim McElwain 1-2
MSU: Dan Mullen 3-0

Just want to make sure I understand the rules.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator