***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Corn Dogs***

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
And after 6000 they still don't know where I'm coming from.

Just because its common does not make it right.
NOLA, if you can't handle ridiculous, silly, immature, over-the-top posts, you are definitely in the wrong place.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I’m in Thibodaux, so closer to 45 miles south of Baton Rouge. Been a gator since 96 (went to NC in dome that year) no ties other than attending a football game once a year at the swamp, baseball games when they play LSU here, and any other events I can get my hands on. Went to a sweet 16 and elite 8 in Nola. Send some money to University and have a brick on the walk. Didn't attend UF but bleed more O&B than most. I guess I’m know more as a “baseball guy” but I have the baddest Gator Man Cave in the land.

I know Thibodaux...considered living there...nice little college there... Nichols.

Last edited:

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
NOLA, if you can't handle ridiculous, silly, immature, over-the-top posts, you are definitely in the wrong place.

Understood but as you write...immature.
I tend to respect family and women...old school.

I also wince seeing the Lord's Name in vain...but that won't change either.

Yet a medical picture almost got me banned...go figure

dz_23

Rich and Famous
Lifetime Member
Apr 3, 2016
I know Thibodaux...considered living there...nice little college there Nichols.

Thats where I graduated college actually, cool town for sure. Known for manning passing academy and saints camp a few years back. The Manning's have done alot for Nicholls State.

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Thats where I graduated college actually, cool town for sure. Known for manning passing academy and saints camp a few years back. The Manning's have done alot for Nicholls State.

A good friend of mine's mom taught at the nursing school. When I was at LSU Grad School I went to a few parties at NSU...insane...awesome people

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Louisiana, the armpit of the south.

Like Muhsippi, but shythole-ier.

I said what I said.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Hey Brother,

I like it here. I like the people here. I love my Church here. I like the food here. I like the fishing here.

But most of all...I like that you don't.
I definitely enjoyed the food and the women. some of the best partying was when the LSU girls came to town.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.