• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Clearly you didn’t consult @Slevin and Goldkamp and all the Twitter followers.
:lol:

I get where NV is coming from. He lives damn near in the heart of this gambling business and puts down his own money all the time. For him, lines are what they are at the betting window - there's no gray area and the opinions of others aren't relevant.

Loogis

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
“We can’t afford anything but a win … That’s all we’re talking about,” FSU’s Stanford Samuels III said Saturday. “We’re going to win next week. We’re going to beat the Gators.”

From gatorsports.com

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
We're very similar to Boston college. This one has me nervous. It's fsu's super bowl.

It's our damn super bowl too! UR-freaking-GENCY! If we don't have it then damnit get some. If they come out with more "want to" then our guys...Houston, we have a problem. Mullen should see this as a HUGE HUGE opportunity. There should be MASSIVE urgency from the AD down to the waterboys. WE MUST WIN THIS GAME!

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
"Man, I haven’t beat them yet," senior Florida tight end R.J. Raymond said. "That’s been circled on my calendar for a long time, since probably November. What was it, the 27th last year when we played them? That’s probably it. That game’s been circled on there since I decided to come back. We’re going to give it our best shot this week. We’re going to go out there, we’re going to practice harder than we’ve ever practiced, and we’re going to go out there and play hard and see if we can come out with a 'W.'"

THAT is what you want to hear. And not "see if we can" - you are going to come out with a W! AMEN!

Last edited:

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
It's our damn super bowl too! UR-freaking-GENCY! If we don't have it then damnit get some. If they come out with more "want to" then our guys...Houston, we have a problem. Mullen should see this as a HUGE HUGE opportunity. There should be MASSIVE urgency from the AD down to the waterboys. WE MUST WIN THIS GAME!

Yep losing this game will make the whole season look crappy. A loss to our 2 biggest rivals, 2 losses in the Swamp and a 3rd place SEC East finish.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Yep losing this game will make the whole season look crappy. A loss to our 2 biggest rivals, 2 losses in the Swamp and a 3rd place SEC East finish.

FSU is a terrible team. Taggart and his backpack are a joke. No way can you lose to this version of FSU. It just can't happen.

G8RNGA

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Franks YTD Stats:
2,030 passing yards, 230 yards rushing, 26 TDs(6 rushing), 6 INTs so far with 2 games left into the season.

Mullen has found a way to make Franks a useable QB in his system. We can only hope Franks protects the ball Saturday. His numbers could be tremendous compared to last season and comparable to QBs back in the Meyer era.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
8827810.jpg

Florida is statistically better in just about everything. And by wide margins. From this alone we should dominate. They haven’t been competitive with any team who is competently coached.

destingator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
I was thinking about this yesterday. In a lot of ways this sort of reminds me of the Tennessee game from earlier in the season. Tennessee, who isn't very good packed their stadium and were really hyped up because they wanted to beat one of their biggest rivals in what they knew would be an overall pretty bad year for them. We came out on fire and ready to play (on defense especially) and ran away with the game. We handled ourselves exactly the way we needed to in a hostile environment. Same thing with Florida State. We need to come out hot and take control of the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.