• Below Average

Votes: 31 24.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Good Gawd ... FSU sucks. They have some talent but they just suck. That is some horrible coaching. We looked pretty good in that win as well. We have talent too but I think we are playing above our talent level. I am thankful that we got Mullen and they got their guy.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Good Gawd ... FSU sucks. They have some talent but they just suck. That is some horrible coaching. We looked pretty good in that win as well. We have talent too but I think we are playing above our talent level. I am thankful that we got Mullen and they got their guy.

Let’s hope after 2 more recruiting cycles and seasons that we’re still saying that. We thought jumbo wasn’t that great and then he put a 5 game win streak on us. Time will tell...

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
I said earlier I had a bad feeling about this game, glad I was wrong. Watching 31-31 unfold many years ago, forever scarred me when it comes to the noles. I’m always nervous for this game, always have been even in ‘08. Maybe ‘09 I wasn’t that nervous, but that’s about it. If you look over the history of this series, it has been real steaky. There not much back and forth, a little when Spurrier was here. Hopefully we continue that trend and go on a huge winning streak over them. This was always the most important game for this year and the direction of our program. We need to capitalize with some blue chips and take this state back over. Go Gators!!

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
For the first time since 08, Florida has had 3 consecutive games with over 500 yards of total offense.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
I said earlier I had a bad feeling about this game, glad I was wrong. Watching 31-31 unfold many years ago, forever scarred me when it comes to the noles. I’m always nervous for this game, always have been even in ‘08. Maybe ‘09 I wasn’t that nervous, but that’s about it. If you look over the history of this series, it has been real steaky. There not much back and forth, a little when Spurrier was here. Hopefully we continue that trend and go on a huge winning streak over them. This was always the most important game for this year and the direction of our program. We need to capitalize with some blue chips and take this state back over. Go Gators!!

Great point, but we have way more competition for talent than in the past. With the U suffering as well if things were as in the past we would be sitting pretty. Not to mention competition around the country.

G8RNGA

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
From CBS Sports:

Franks completed 16-of-26 passes for 254 yards and three touchdowns with no interceptions. His 23-touchdown total on the season is the most passing touchdowns for a Florida QB since Tim Tebow (30) in 2008. Franks also has six rushing touchdowns on the year, giving him the most total scores for a Florida QB (28) since Tebow (35) in 2009.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
People act like tebow is all hes ever coached. Im excited for next year and would not be surprised if franks comes in suddenly looking like tua. Exaggeration i know. But i have to wonder what franks would be like minus shark humper

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.