Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs FSU***

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Okay, our team & our staff are atrocious this season but any time we get a win over Half Azz U, I have to say hell fcvking yeah and Go Gators!

:chomp:

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Okay, our team & our staff are atrocious this season but any time we get a win over Half Azz U, I have to say hell fcvking yeah and Go Gators!

:chomp:

No disagreement but Dear Gawd let this be the end of the season. goodbye EJ it was nice knowing you and the best of luck to you in your future endeavors. also will not be disappointed by many other departures such as Elam and Cox, etc. etc. etc. Overhyped garbage.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I completely agree.
But damn the Announcers and Refs stole my thunder that last quarter.

True, but any competent team does not allow that to happen. Go up 17 and then probably could not make a first down the rest of the game and finish a game where the other team had quit allows for the extra BS. Over the last 12 years when UF has had 4th Qu. leads, we have always needed to be on defense for the clock to run b/c we are not capable of making first downs and getting the eff out of there.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Without the foolish interceptions we dominate FSU, not that it was a great accomplishment. Offer Knox our open head coaching job, move Emory to tight end, use the bowl preparations to improve.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
No matter how bad this season was just remember one thing. Norvell in year two with his team, his quarterback, and his offense just got beat by a team that had quit, a fired staff just going through the motions, and an interim HC named Greg freaking Knox.

:lmao:

Last edited:

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I took great pleasure in ending the nulls bowl hopes with a win without a HC, DC or OL coach. Fuch the nulls!

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@MiaOBrienTV: Knox says he “hasn’t thought about” whether it will be Anthony or Emory in the bowl game

“Hopefully Anthony gets healthy”

#Gators

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
@MiaOBrienTV: Knox says he “hasn’t thought about” whether it will be Anthony or Emory in the bowl game

#Gators

Probably should. Bowl games for 6-6 teams start like next Tuesday. Also I was just about to congratulate you and wonder out loud if there was a place for you on the new staff. But then you reminded me how infected you are with the old guard. Goodbye.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014

#Gators

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

It is truly unbelievable. I vote for no game, but if there must be one, then this is mind boggling.

You know we have been Fooley-EED for so long and Strichnice has continued the stench. And for 4 years we added huge bowl of being Cousin Eddie-EED and these are the types of thoughts that continue to permeate thru the program.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014

#Gators

This is just stupid. I hope Napier kicks EJ to the curb. Also, I don't care at all about the bowl game. I care about the extra practice time for the team. Hopefully the staff makes good use of it.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I vote no bowl. I don't want 1 single additional second of bad coaching, bad habits, poor scheme and loser mentality drilled into these kids. They've endured enough.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
MQPIw2F.gif
One of the most underrated movies of all time

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
I officially dislike Mullen even more than I thought possible after watching Pierce put this entire team on his back and will us to victory. The man ruined his entire college career. 6 carries a game for 4 years.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So....... We won!

I should never pick against a 2 1/2 spread

:banghead:

Last edited:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I officially dislike Mullen even more than I thought possible after watching Pierce put this entire team on his back and will us to victory. The man ruined his entire college career. 6 carries a game for 4 years.

I have a strong feeling we'll be saying that about a lot of players over the next few years. I don't know schemes like some of the others, but I've heard Burney and others mentioned in a similar way. There's also the damage already done and on display with Slaton in the NFL after being a role payer here. After all the "Gator fans got their wish" comments all week, the sweetest thing about the win today is that literally no one can say with a straight face that we win if schleprock was still on our sideline. These guys rallied and player for the University of Florida out of a sense of pride, which had all but disappeared since last year. So yes, we got our wish and cut out a massive cancer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator