Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs FSU***

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
I have a strong feeling we'll be saying that about a lot of players over the next few years. I don't know schemes like some of the others, but I've heard Burney and others mentioned in a similar way. There's also the damage already done and on display with Slaton in the NFL after being a role payer here. After all the "Gator fans got their wish" comments all week, the sweetest thing about the win today is that literally no one can say with a straight face that we win if schleprock was still on our sideline. These guys rallied and player for the University of Florida out of a sense of pride, which had all but disappeared since last year. So yes, we got our wish and cut out a massive cancer.

Great post.

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
I have a strong feeling we'll be saying that about a lot of players over the next few years. I don't know schemes like some of the others, but I've heard Burney and others mentioned in a similar way. There's also the damage already done and on display with Slaton in the NFL after being a role payer here. After all the "Gator fans got their wish" comments all week, the sweetest thing about the win today is that literally no one can say with a straight face that we win if schleprock was still on our sideline. These guys rallied and player for the University of Florida out of a sense of pride, which had all but disappeared since last year. So yes, we got our wish and cut out a massive cancer.

We absolutely would not have won with Mullen. He would have been resting AR due to some phantom injury and Pierce would have been limited to 4 carries.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I officially dislike Mullen even more than I thought possible after watching Pierce put this entire team on his back and will us to victory. The man ruined his entire college career. 6 carries a game for 4 years.

So true, but in a silly sort of way he has little wear and tear as he tries to continue a football career. so Cousin Eddie in an assinine sort of way may have done him a favor. In fact on one single play today Pierce put his future in more jeopardy than playing 4 years for Cousin Eddie.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

The ref's face.:lol:

Loogis

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
The thing about that onside kick, if the intent was for the first “kicker” to fake it and the second guy was to kick it the other way, then the first “kicker” would have been offsides. Fuchsing stupid

Edit: after re-watching the play it looks like he just whiffed the kick. I don’t think it was a trick play after all.

Last edited:

8802Gator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We had a QB in the 1st half giving the game away and Radio was calling the shots and we still pulled out a W.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211127-180128_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20211127-180128_Instagram.jpg
    191.8 KB · Views: 39

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
A few thoughts:

1. We were "better" with the HC/OC and his verkakte DC resting comfortably in some nearby schytt can.
2. I forget just how much I really do hate FSU, until I see the sleazy bastards defiling Florida Field by their very presence. Even under these highly phukked-up circumstances, I can still appreciate a win over those ass holes.
3. AR is a phenomenal talent while EJ is an SEC back-up at best. Grantham was a fraud and a disaster. Mullet is gone largely because he failed to recognize either reality - and then take appropriate action in time to save himself.
4. I loathe and despise ESPN. Every time I decide that they can't get any more pompous, self-important, boorish, and generally incompetent, they prove me wrong yet again. That asshat fool RG III can stick his half-witted, grandiose, hyper-judgmental bullschytt where the sun don't shine. UF should be afforded airtime to refute his lengthy, scathing tirade on how unfair and unreasonable the firing of DM was. He can also keep his idiotic campaign to educate the public to himself. It was so bad, I seriously considered turning off the TV of and just listening to Mick. I'm not set up to access both at the same time - but that's a deficiency that will be corrected before next season.
5. Phukk FSU.
6. Phukk DM.
7. Phukk TG.
8. Phukk ESPN.

That is all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads