GatorKen714

May 24, 2018
dNYmWJM.jpg

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Vegas doesn’t care one iota about rankings. The only time rankings even matter is the last week when they’re picking playoff teams.

Correct
Isn't it amazing how many people still don't seem to understand how Vegas point spreads work?

"So Vegas thinks team A is 7 points better than team B?"
" We have to a be a better team, we are favored."

Neither of these things has anything to do with point spreads. The spread is established by Vegas at the magic level that generates nearly equal betting on both sides. Either way, the house wins.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@PeterBurnsESPN: "We expect all 3 of those guys (Greenard, Zuniga, Kadarius Toney) to be back for the Georgia game" - @CoachDanMullen just now on #SECThisMorning.

MADGator

This space intentionally left blank
Jan 28, 2015
Savannah sucks. It is about 4 blocks of pretty old charm surrounded by garbage slums. Tybee Island is just a run of the mill beach.

You have to leave georgia to find a real beautiful town like what you think Savannah is ... Charleston. Savannah is just a low budget Charleston. Kiawah, Edisto, Folly and Isle of Palms make Tybee look like a dump.

Always thought I loved Savannah until I went to Charleston.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Always thought I loved Savannah until I went to Charleston.

The problem is now everyone is starting to discover Charleston and the city is forever changed: overcrowded and traffic jams everywhere. You can't swing a dead cat here without hitting some dumb ohio transplant now.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Bama refs....pretty self-explanatory

Saw a similar one several years ago. Linesman didn’t have the ball, but took several baby side steps to reach the 1st down marker without looking behind him.

These are also the guys who are convinced bamuh doesn’t commit offensive holding more than once per half.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Saw a similar one several years ago. Linesman didn’t have the ball, but took several baby side steps to reach the 1st down marker without looking behind him.

These are also the guys who are convinced bamuh doesn’t commit offensive holding more than once per season.
FIFY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member