***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Kentucky***

How many passing yards with UF have in Week 2?

• 199 or less

Votes: 19 16.2%
  • 200 - 299

Votes: 89 76.1%
  • 300+

Votes: 9 7.7%

• Total voters

MADGator

This space intentionally left blank
Jan 28, 2015
I day if he doesn't show we should give Alvin a 1 week pass to post during elevensee week

Oooof. The Dork. Not sure he'd make it through the week, but an auld lang syne moment would be interesting. Briefly interesting.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
20.gif

No Catmania sighting yet... :thug2:

g8tr72

Lifetime Member
Jun 8, 2016
I just finished watching the UK-CMU game.

That 1st half was brutal for UK.

Their offense was abysmal.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Will Clayton show up this week?

@GrahamHall_: Hard to think of any potential negatives following a 53-6 victory, but former 5-star DE Antonneous Clayton posted a seemingly disgruntled "Yep I'm out ✌" after recording a lone QB hurry in limited action.

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014

@GrahamHall_: Hard to think of any potential negatives following a 53-6 victory, but former 5-star DE Antonneous Clayton posted a seemingly disgruntled "Yep I'm out ✌" after recording a lone QB hurry in limited action.
What does this mean? Injury? Last year? Transfer?

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

Yep you could tell he is disgruntled and not even being listed on the depth chart was a shock.

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
Clayton has to play better to be higher on the depth chart. This happens every year with at least one or two players getting upset with where they are on the chart.

I said on this board that there's no way in hell UK beats us this week. But I'm starting to get this really bad feeling about this game. This is still a team coming off a 4-7 record last year. Everything was pretty much all fun the first week. How does this team respond if somehow Franks throws a pick 6 and maybe Snell runs one in and we go down 14-0? I'm worried about this gator team's mental toughness. Clayton is complaining, Perine looks like he may be unhappy. Who else is on the edge and just hasn't said anything?

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Clayton has to play better to be higher on the depth chart. This happens every year with at least one or two players getting upset with where they are on the chart.

I said on this board that there's no way in hell UK beats us this week. But I'm starting to get this really bad feeling about this game. This is still a team coming off a 4-7 record last year. Everything was pretty much all fun the first week. How does this team respond if somehow Franks throws a pick 6 and maybe Snell runs one in and we go down 14-0? I'm worried about this gator team's mental toughness. Clayton is complaining, Perine looks like he may be unhappy. Who else is on the edge and just hasn't said anything?

Great points and when you are unhappy with your position work harder in practice to improve it.

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015

I just don’t see anything going on with Perine. Yesterday he tweeted his pic and said “Nothing better than being in the Swamp”. I think we may have misinterpreted his previous tweet which may have been nothing more than a response to a teammates comment.

I love this team’s attitude. I think they will be mentally tough and focused. It will be interesting to see how they deal with adversity though.

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016

UK is terrible. Franks will carry the team to victory as the run game still works to sort it self out

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The greater likelihoods:
1) Our RBs put their foot down, assert themselves. Ripping of chunks off yardage.
2) Franks performs & looks even better as a passer.
3) Franks reacts quicker to rip off longish runs. UK D starts back-peddling, stumbling.
4) ST intercepts with our DB knowing better how to return it better.
5) Could be more sure at blocking punts.
6) Might have a return man break out ?
7) Great increase in joy, up-spirited celebration due to growing better, development meets hope.
8) Everybody's sense of team exerts itself.
9) The Swamp becomes awesomely inspiring again.

All 'cause these kids have never had the training they're now eating up. We all need this UK game to be an honest reveal that the Florida Gators again know how to dominate.

GatorMan5K

Gatorologist
Lifetime Member
Oct 9, 2014
Was about to start a score prediction thread but didn't wanna bother if it will get merged... No talk, no comments on how stupid u think someone is for their score, just a thread each game where we state what we think the score will be. Nothing more, nothing less. Then we can have a winner from each thread each week... They can get a half an ox buck. Lol.

Whatcha think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator