***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Kentucky***

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Nope. Had to slow mo freeze my tv and take a picture with my phone old school.

45cd.gif

Go Gators

Dec 13, 2020
He couldn't care less about winning championships. He has already earned generational wealth ($30M+) and is probably pretty happy whether they win or not. It's a healthy attitude for coaching high school sports. He won't change...
I was so pissed when I seen that. He doesn’t care at all. He knows he won’t be fired by his buddy either.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
This team was totally unprepared by our coaches to play football tonight. The Gators played like they were on heavy meds, screwed by their leader who did nothing to prepare them for this night, same guy who clearly showed for all the world to see that he didn't give 2 sh!ts about being in Lexington. When he GAFFED OFF the opportunity to drive and score to close out the half, turning up his arrogant nose and walking off the field like he was bored with it all...
Mullen, after your 3-game faceplant to end last year due to your incompetence... GTFO out of Gainesville. Just pack up your crap and go

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Just look at social media(like do a search on Mullen). He’s getting roasted. It’s simply a matter of when.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Mullen should have tried more offensive plays just before the first half ended.? If just for sending his team the message that "we" care about this game. I wonder how Richardson sees this coach.? Is this the head honcho he wants to bust his butt for into the future.? Does Richardson view DM as the HC who will fiercely compete for championships for his team.?
I'm sure he sees him as a dooshy numbnut mfer like eveyone else sees him.

We should have Tarmac'd his a$$ tonight .

Last edited:

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
The upcoming back to back ass whippings Lsu and Ugay will hand us will put him on the hot seat for sure. He may at that point finally turn it over to AR to drum up a little excitement. If he finally fires fat Todd, you know he's on his last leg. Hard to see Mullen past 2022 on our sidelines, unless something drastic changes.

Fcvk AR and starting AR! It won’t make a bit of difference. AR isn’t the problem, Emory isn’t the problem…Mullen’s the problem! It doesn’t matter who you trot out there under center; if Mullen is the head coach roaming the sideline, he’ll find a way to fcvk things up and lose 2 games minimum per year and never win jack shyt. That’s just the reality of the situation…this year, last year, next year, the year after next, 2031, etc.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Is anyone really surprised by this? Other than almost being 1-3 vs UK, he completely mailed the game in against LSU's backups last year and then didn't even show up for the bowl game. And then he kept Fat Todd. The man doesn't understand or care about rivalry games...they're just another paycheck to him.

Kentucky was never a rivalry game until azzhat Mullen showed up and made it one!

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I was proud of how our guys fought. You know, this isn't our fathers Kentucky. That Lexingtons a real betch to play. We still control our own destiny. Go Gators!

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
This is the 2nd game in a row where I really felt like I was watching Muschamp-ball again. The ugly, boring "3 yards and a cloud of dust."

60 minutes of football with only one questionable touchdown, and this goober says "yeah but we got more yards." Just like Muschamp used to say "we controlled time of possession"

2 radically different coaches yet sharing the same loser mentality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.