• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
I don't think it will be an easy game for us, either.
And, you don't reward fumbling by making them starters.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
I don't think it will be an easy game for us, either.
And, you don't reward fumbling by making them starters.
I'm pretty sure he slapped the ball right back into Etienne's gut on the play after the fumble/self-recovery. It was either Etienne on his, or Williams on the next set of downs after his fumble, but I remember reading about it in one of the "Napier believes in trust" write ups.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I'm pretty sure he slapped the ball right back into Etienne's gut on the play after the fumble/self-recovery. It was either Etienne on his, or Williams on the next set of downs after his fumble, but I remember reading about it in one of the "Napier believes in trust" write ups.
ETN is also a true freshman. Ball security is always an issue with them. He looked good though.Bright future.
Nervous Love You GIF by Hallmark Channel

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I agree they are going down , I just don’t agree it’s going to be a cakewalk.
Our team has barely scratched the surface of how good they can be this year. Halve the mistakes made in Week 1, and we beat Kentucky by two TD's easily. 35-13 good guys.

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
Game will turn on whether AR can connect on a few deep balls early. If we do? Kentucky's game plan goes out the window and they'll be forced to play catch-up.

The way they win is to turn this into a physical slug-fest: frustrating our rushing game and hoping their offense can play keep-away with extended drives. They don't have the rushing game to control the ball; but if they can reliably pass and move the chains, they're going to sit on the clock for as long as they can.

Their defense will want to play close to the LOS and have a spy on Richardson at all times. There will be a lot more space for our WRs to work downfield against single coverage. If AR opens up his passing game and we go up early, I think this game turns into a blowout. Kentucky doesn't have the horses to keep up with us playing at home--since our Defense matches up much better with them than we did with Utah's did last week. We'll get another interception or two and odds are: a few sacks as well. If AR struggles to connect on passing in the first half, it'll be a much closer game; but we still come out ahead.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Baller Baton

Brought in by the speed coach. Every time someone makes a big play, the band strikes up.

Could be a TD, INT, Big hit ... anything ...

Strike up the band with the Baller Baton.

Cringe worthy if you ask me. But if the players like it :dunno:

FbxP92sVEAE5klO-2.jpg

Last edited:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Go ahead and spy him, UK - you're going to get torched. AR would also run right over the damn spy, I assure you.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
They can spy AR all they want. It just lets him know who he's gonna stiff arm into the ground.

Look it is pretty simple....

They load to stop our run game, we have enough intermediate 15-20 stuff to torch em.
They try to stop AR, our RB's will torch them.
Our OL is bigger and more physical (damn haven't been able to say that in a while).
UK is starting with all new DB's this year. Expect AR to connect on some there.
Defensively, they gained 50 yds against Miamuh of OH.
Levins will be sacked and harrassed.
Look to see some significant PT for the younger guys.
LBs will have a huge night.

They wont be the usual cupcake patsy, but Florida will take care of business.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.