Votes: 0 0.0%
  • UK by 10 or more

Votes: 4 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
I don't know if this was posted, or where to post it, but they talk about this game. Urba confirms what we all knew. Mullen knew AR was elite and yet never had him start except against Georgia.

UF should immediately stop any remaining payments and sue him for coaching malpractice, 9 figures in damages. Lets go.

Urbs is learning... decided to go with the "no fukkin chance of naked guy in background" back drop.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
Actually, I passed out while driving. In the hospital right now for overnight observation.

Totaled the car.

It looks like syncope has been a frequent side effect of the new strain of Covid
Get well J
My family and I had it about two months ago, everyone’s fine now but it was a ruff few days, took about a week to get back to feeling ok, about three weeks back to normal.
Hope you can enjoy the game.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Actually, I passed out while driving. In the hospital right now for overnight observation.

Totaled the car.

It looks like syncope has been a frequent side effect of the new strain of Covid
Good God.

However, I still don't see how this should stop you from going to the game.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018

Totaled the car.

Glad to hear you were OK. Sounds like you were fortunate to not be more seriously injured.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018

Totaled the car.

Wow! That's some very scary schit!!
I hope you're better now!

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
C'mon J you will feel like a new man if you will just reclaim your manhood and go to the game
It’s not that I couldn’t go to the game because I don’t feel good. I just don’t want to give everybody Covid. My whole family has it. We would be like patient zero.

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
It’s not that I couldn’t go to the game because I don’t feel good. I just don’t want to give everybody Covid. My whole family has it. We would be like patient zero.

Sorry J. My attempt at humor was in poor taste. But really, be a man and don't fret over the consequences

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

Totaled the car.

Scary stuff! Cars can be replaced, you not so much. Rest up and get well soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator