• UK by 10 or more

Votes: 4 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I would have told you a few days ago that UK is a better team than Utah. I don't feel that way anymore.
We tried to tell you (under threat of banning) Utah was/is disciplined, well coached, and very physical...you had to see it to believe it.

IMHO...If Napier had more than one summer to install his system the story may have been different...but those were the cards he/we were delt...and Napier pulled it off.

Again...I'd like to publicly apologize for taking things personally...

SOOOO:

Maybe not this year...but y'all need to break out the shades...because the future is bright.

We went from 0-10-1 to #1 in 5 years...It's coming

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Time to remind ky of their rightful place in football.

On paper, #20 ky is worse than #7 Utah. However, it is the SEC. Hard to know what that all really means…

As for motivation or letdown concerns, levis is ranked on the SEC top 10 QB list that’s currently pinned to AR’s locker. I suspect he will be reminding his teammates that their mission is just getting started.

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
We're playing a not that much above average team in The Swamp. They do however use Florida as a barometer for their season. I won't be the least bit surprised to see their suspended running back make his debut Saturday no matter what he did.. If we play for 60 hard minutes with the same sense of purpose as we did against Utah we should win by 8-14 points.

Kentucky sometimes confuses hard hitting with cheap shots. I certainly hope AR 15 keeps a good clean jersey like he did Saturday night.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I don't think UK is as good as UU.
I think their suspended RB will be back and they'll be much better.
I think we'll be much better.
UF by 10 to 14.
If we get our deep game going...watch out.

Last edited:

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
KY's RB got a DUI and some other issues. He's been suspended for "multiple" games. Pretty sure we don't see him. Stoops doesn't strike me as the Bowden type.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Looking forward to catmanias take
Furst off, gonna roll into Hogtown in my gold-plated Airstream. Been banking that phat bluegrass cash all summer. Den we gonna drink and smoke blunts in the lot wit plenty ol' bigkitty b!tches in da stream. Den my BigCats gonna lay down the wood on dem Gators til they blue. After dat sweet ass whoopin', Ima gonna go impregnate all y'all's b!tches. Cuz that's wat CatManDo. Love em, beat em, seed em, leave em. Get Paid. Something like that....

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, they had a very hard time running on Miami of Ohio's front four. That's encouraging. They may pass 50 times.
I was wrong about their O-Line.

What We Didn’t Like​

1. The offensive line​

There’s no way to sugarcoat what was a rough performance by Kentucky’s offensive line. New tackles David Wohlabaugh and Jeremy Flax had issues on the edge. But even the interior line struggled, with standout Kenneth Horsey playing only limited snaps. Levis was sacked 4 times and hurried twice more, while Kentucky’s ground game went for 1.9 yards per carry with no carries longer than 9 yards. The offensive line has been a Kentucky strength, but Week 1 suggests that this is a group with some catching up to do.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
I was wrong about their O-Line.

What We Didn’t Like​

1. The offensive line​

There’s no way to sugarcoat what was a rough performance by Kentucky’s offensive line. New tackles David Wohlabaugh and Jeremy Flax had issues on the edge. But even the interior line struggled, with standout Kenneth Horsey playing only limited snaps. Levis was sacked 4 times and hurried twice more, while Kentucky’s ground game went for 1.9 yards per carry with no carries longer than 9 yards. The offensive line has been a Kentucky strength, but Week 1 suggests that this is a group with some catching up to do.
That’s critical.

Our DL had a hard time in the 2nd half. I don’t think it was fatigue since it began on the first drive. Utah made some adjustments. But we got very tough on the goal line. I’m stunned at how Watson stayed active as many snaps as he took.

The lack of depth isn’t bodies, it’s productive players. We need the DL to steadily improve week to week. That’s the biggest coaching challenge this fall. Get 5% better this week and feast on a struggling KY OL.

Kevlo911

Oct 29, 2019
Will it be an orange out?

Finally going to gville after a decade. To been to many away games and jville but not the swamp. Excited!!

g8tr76

Lifetime Member
Mar 28, 2016
The Gators hired Napier at the right time. He got a chance to see the dismal state of our team and those that motivated (cough??) them. The Ute game was polar opposites to anything I saw last year (even ala). If the Gators continue to play with the enthusiasm we witnessed Saturday, IMO there will be some shocked experts out there. Florida by 17!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator