Votes: 0 0.0%
  • UK by 10 or more

Votes: 4 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Kentucky and Stoops own our asses. Embarrassing.

Stoops don't own nothing!! Winning a few games does not give him a deed or a title. Gators are recovering from a hangover caused by a string of bad coaches. The Gators will rise again!!

Last edited:

Minister of Information

Highly Cosmopolitan
Aug 17, 2018
And Sling Blade might get it done and it has to start from the inside and he knows that. And that will take a lot of work, but you can't be completely AWOL on gameday in the management category. I still contend the play calling was awful tonight, and going for it on the 4th down with about 7 or 8 minutes to play and only down one score, when you could have flipped the field was a retarded decision. It does not matter the UK did not score, but by flipping the field you increase your teams chances.
You comparing that to fourth and dumb?

Seems like a stretch.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Sure would like to have seen the field spread and some crossing patterns. I guess that's not in BN's DNA.

This offense is similar to Cousin Eddie's and many other college offenses. Combo routes don;t exist and worst of all when you don;t have 1 Receiver who scares the opponent, they do not even have to cheat a step or two in a certain direction. I have heard many say this about football. A good coach can manufacture offense even with limited talent, but you can't manufacture good defense with limited talent.

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
And Sling Blade might get it done and it has to start from the inside and he knows that. And that will take a lot of work, but you can't be completely AWOL on gameday in the management category. I still contend the play calling was awful tonight, and going for it on the 4th down with about 7 or 8 minutes to play and only down one score, when you could have flipped the field was a retarded decision. It does not matter the UK did not score, but by flipping the field you increase your teams chances.

I am going to listen to his pressers this week to see if he sheds any light on why he made those decisions. I did not agree with those decisions or play calls. I wondered if he was rubbing the players noses in their own arrogance.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I am going to listen to his pressers this week to see if he sheds any light on why he made those decisions. I did not agree with those decisions or play calls. I wondered if he was rubbing the players noses in their own arrogance.

Make sure you post what Sling Blade's words of wisdom were. My guess is you will hear some BS about trying to get the MO if we could just make one play or did not think the D could stop them, etc. All BS. At that point the chance of the UF D making a play was far greater than the UF offense. a chance for a muffed punt return, a fumbled snap by UK, etc etc. The chance of UF making an offensive play was probably less than 1%.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
You might be right...this was bad.

But this is year one after Mullen...I blame his lazy arse.

What could he do...AR was lost and who's the backup?

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
We need to lean on this O-line and the running game first, our WR's are weak as a group, so why are we coming out trying to pass it down field? AR has been hot one week and cold the next, he needs to learn touch on his short throws. ETN needs to get bulk of the carries followed by Johnson. I think Defense is ok for now. Sling Blade made some bad coaching decisions tonight.

jbaker07

Oct 15, 2017
Well that was not the game I think a lot of us were expecting. Obviously Richardson played an awful game tonight, and I don't think the playing calling helped his cause at all. But Kentucky's prevented us from establishing a solid running game, which put the onus on Richardson to win the game with his arm. The epitome of the OL;'s struggles was when UK's true freshman DT Deone Walker threw our red-shirt sophomore center around like a rag doll and then blew up the run play in the backfield.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.