• UK by 10 or more

Votes: 4 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Some years ago I went to a wedding rehearsal at the Ocala Hilton. While I was waiting in the lobby for others to arrive, 3-4 buses carrying the UK team rolled up. I watched them disembark, not only looking at the team but how the staff was handling that process. It was impressive, professional and the team looked sharp and focused. I actually got a little nervous for my Gators.

The next night Trey Burton scored like 12 touchdowns on them. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
WHAT!?!? UKY has only sold 1,600 tix for the game Saturday? Utah bought 4,500. Only a 1,000 left for UKY to purchase.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
#Gators make their largest modern era AP Top 25 jump in school history, surging from unranked to No. 12 entering Week 2.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Definitely not saying we're back, but Billy's has his foot on the gas. You can tell they really had fun in the Swamp last Saturday night.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
That and it must be nearly impossible to sustain a solid roster year to year at Kentucky. He makes the most with what he has and gets some great individuals at spots. But his OT xfers didn’t look good against Miami O. and he has lost his top 2-3 RBs and top LB to disciplinary issues or injury.

Meanwhile he has a bunch of hungry Gators waiting who won’t overlook them.
I'll believe Rodriguez isn't playing when he comes out in street close. I fully expect Bob Stoops retarded brother to come out with something like "while the investigation by the university disciplinary board is proceeding, players will be given the benefit of the doubt, and if any further suspensions are indicated, they will take place after the investigation is complete."

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
I'll believe Rodriguez isn't playing when he comes out in street close. I fully expect Bob Stoops retarded brother to come out with something like "while the investigation by the university disciplinary board is proceeding, players will be given the benefit of the doubt, and if any further suspensions are indicated, they will take place after the investigation is complete."
I’d rather he not even be on the plane…

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
Some years ago I went to a wedding rehearsal at the Ocala Hilton. While I was waiting in the lobby for others to arrive, 3-4 buses carrying the UK team rolled up. I watched them disembark, not only looking at the team but how the staff was handling that process. It was impressive, professional and the team looked sharp and focused. I actually got a little nervous for my Gators.

I was at that game

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018

That was a great game. What a monster performance by Trey Burton. I remember watching that and thinking it was his coming-out party, and he was going to be our next big offensive weapon. But at it turned out, it was more about UK's defense being so bad. Trey sort of faded back into obscurity and was hardly heard from again.

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
^ I just watched the following highlight video from that 2010 UK game with Trey Burton, and it was different than I remembered. My recollection was that John Brantley got hurt during the game and Burton came in and took over for him at QB, and scored all those TD's. But nope, Brantley played the whole game. Burton scored all those TD's (six!) as a receiver and situationally out of the Wildcat.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
Lot of Rat Poison being spewed out there about Fl. dominating Ky, sat. night, just hope the number 12 ranking and Pats on the back don’t give them the big head.
Gators need to stay hungry.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
That was the game Burton changed to #8. He wore # 13 the two games before that.

Great game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.