• UK by 10 or more

Votes: 4 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
So I don't think AR is a first round draft pick this year. Live by the Black Rifle, die by the Black Rifle.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Mkay. So you’re happy with the L.
No. I just live in reality and knew this is probably who we are this whole season. You can't recruit like muLLLLLLLen did and then expect a first year staff to be a contender also while implementing a new system.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
If we don't have a backup QB - hit the portal hard. Now. Tonight was a re-evaluation of our own team, we're 1-1 and any decent team can beat us. We better put some hard work in because we straight-up suck.

MatthewM.

Founding Member
Chief Queef
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Did he complete one pass longer than the sideways screens?

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Perfect example of how one game does not a trend make in either direction. Walk on water one week, drown the next week. Welcome to UF football the past 13 years.

That is Gator football since I became a Gator fan in the early-mid 60's. "Wait till next year" has been the motto for several generations. That's just history. Can't argue with it. The exceptions in 96, 06 and 08 do not establish a rule. I am still confident that Napier is the guy to fix it. Napier is a student of the game and will make changes as needed.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
One positive is we definitely will have AR back again next year. He's a completely different QB in SEC games vs non SEC teams.

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
What a disgusting display of offensive football.
I mean…High school level shiit.
Disgusting

Poor blocking
Poor running
Poor receiving
Absolutely the worst performance by a QB I’ve ever seen from a Gator.

Disgusting doesn’t even come close to what we expected after last week.

Unbelievable.

BuddyWyatt

Sep 17, 2018
No. I just live in reality and knew this is probably who we are this whole season. You can't recruit like muLLLLLLLen did and then expect a first year staff to be a contender also while implementing a new system.
I think most of us agree we’re a project however we can still be disappointed. Just need to vent about the poor performance tonight.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
That is Gator football since I became a Gator fan in the early-mid 60's. "Wait till next year" has been the motto for several generations. That's just history. Can't argue with it. The exceptions in 96, 06 and 08 do not establish a rule. I am still confident that Napier is the guy to fix it. Napier is a student of the game and will make changes as needed.

And Sling Blade might get it done and it has to start from the inside and he knows that. And that will take a lot of work, but you can't be completely AWOL on gameday in the management category. I still contend the play calling was awful tonight, and going for it on the 4th down with about 7 or 8 minutes to play and only down one score, when you could have flipped the field was a retarded decision. It does not matter the UK did not score, but by flipping the field you increase your teams chances.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
We can dance around this and lay blame every where, but we are a miracle play on an unnecessary call away from likely being 1-3 through September.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.